PDA

View Full Version : Sabrina

ROC
12-24-2008, 08:05 AM
Location City:
HomeTown: New York City! But... A Town Near you! if you invite me!
Location State:
NYC
Race:
Black
Height:
5,7"
Weight:
Dont ask...LOL im healthy!..
Sexual Position:
Undecided
About Me:
Dont push your Luck!
What I'm looking for:
Prince charming!..... LIterally!..LOL

bigdicki
12-24-2008, 12:31 PM
Good find ROC! I haven't seen this broad in years. She looks a lot better now. And I LOVE the friend she is with in the yellow. Here is a before pic to go with the current pic... her pics are in the members area. ;)

ty-clone
12-24-2008, 12:41 PM
Good find ROC! I haven't seen this broad in years. She looks a lot better now. And I LOVE the friend she is with in the yellow. Here is a before pic to go with the current pic... her pics are in the members area. ;)

http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2478&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1230125470
wow that pic must have been when she just started her transition and she still look sexy. well she must be more of a bottom, that the only pic i've ever seen of her showing her pipe, and its a nice pipe too

MrKnockOut
12-24-2008, 03:03 PM
she used to be cool in real life...now she has that "i'm a celebrity swagger" that girls who transition succesfully get. basically they know some clown is willing to pay $500 an hour to be chained, whipped and ass fucked by her...lmao

Ms Remy M
12-24-2008, 05:32 PM
she hot, but clearly not all those pics are actually her Roc

Handandsom
12-24-2008, 09:01 PM
She is definitely hot. An i love the look in the short yellow dress. BTG needs to get her back in the bag for another 8 shoots or so. Wassup with that, fellas? I've personally been tryin to holla at her for a minute. One time i got the number and got through, but nothing materialized from it. I believe she wanted a little more than i could afford.
But if there is one thing i don't like, its attitude i don't take it from them natural hoes and i damn sure won't take it from them processed hoes, feel me. No disrespect, to those who handles their business respectfully!

Tony Vee
12-25-2008, 12:25 AM
She's been offered a reshoot numerous times.

Handandsom
12-25-2008, 03:34 AM
Thanx for the speedy reply. Too bad, cause she would've been one of my top ten.