PDA

View Full Version : Why are there no shemale getting blow jobs sites or more scenes.

heavyd61
09-24-2015, 11:58 PM
Hello my fellow Tgirl lovers.
I wonder why there is no site or category on the sites out here already that are devoted exclusively to guys sucking tgirl dicks and getting nutted on facials,swallowing etc. I know I love to see a tgirl get sucked off until she comes. I like to see the fucking and getting fucked, but nothing turns me on more than a big tgirl dick in someones mouth. Like the video with Candy and a few more. There are not enough scenes like this on most sites I have checked out. You have Shemale Strokers why not a Shemale Suckers or something along those lines. I know there is a desire for it because I see many comments in the videos about wanting to catch that cum from one of the models video scenes. I have been away from this site for about a year good to be back

bryanferryfan
09-25-2015, 05:05 AM
Dude, read my thread " What Grooby Needs

hoodstar
10-05-2015, 04:39 AM
I think the people who posts in these forums and the people who work for this website don't want to seem like all they care about is a girl's dick. Understandable. A transexual woman is more than her penis

However we have to be 100...MOST OF THE DUDES WHO WATCH TGIRLS ARE INTO DICK! Not saying thats all they care about. They wanna see girls get their dick sucked. Girls topping. We hardly see that on this website.

Now, I know it's hard to find a man who sucks dick worth a shit but it can't be that hard. Heck I'll do it. Just give me a ski mask. If you can, get some women to do scenes with these trans.

85% of the scenes are of trannies being topped and a great great majority don't receive a blowjob. Something gotta be done.

GroobySteven
10-25-2015, 03:21 PM
I think the people who posts in these forums and the people who work for this website don't want to seem like all they care about is a girl's dick. Understandable. A transexual woman is more than her penis

However we have to be 100...MOST OF THE DUDES WHO WATCH TGIRLS ARE INTO DICK! Not saying thats all they care about. They wanna see girls get their dick sucked. Girls topping. We hardly see that on this website.

Now, I know it's hard to find a man who sucks dick worth a shit but it can't be that hard. Heck I'll do it. Just give me a ski mask. If you can, get some women to do scenes with these trans.

85% of the scenes are of trannies being topped and a great great majority don't receive a blowjob. Something gotta be done.

What you're doing here is making a common misconception that what you like, must be what everyone else likes. You are wrong. It's not an opinion, it's a fact based on doing this job for 20yrs.
To many members a photo of a guy getting fucked in the ass, or sucking a cock is just not appealing to them, while others prefer to see that sort of content. We mix it up when we can depending on the models both TS and male. We find a vast majority of TS models are more the bottom role that top (yeah, make as many rebuttals as you wish, but again, this isn't based on assumptions) and I prefer to show scenes of girls doing stuff they enjoy, more than just performing for a scene. Between this Black-Tgirls and Black-Shemale-Hardcore there is content with the males as bottoms or sucking.

GroobySteven
10-25-2015, 03:22 PM

What you're doing here is making a common misconception that what you like, must be what everyone else likes. You are wrong. It's not an opinion, it's a fact based on doing this job for 20yrs.
To many members a photo of a guy getting fucked in the ass, or sucking a cock is just not appealing to them, while others prefer to see that sort of content. We mix it up when we can depending on the models both TS and male. We find a vast majority of TS models are more the bottom role that top (yeah, make as many rebuttals as you wish, but again, this isn't based on assumptions) and I prefer to show scenes of girls doing stuff they enjoy, more than just performing for a scene. Between this Black-Tgirls and Black-Shemale-Hardcore there is content with the males as bottoms or sucking.

carmencream
11-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Well you can go to my store on clips4sale.com/90505 Carmen Creams Playhouse .Watch on your Desktop to see the previews💋