PDA

View Full Version : Are Ya Into Asian Shawtys....?

ROC
12-26-2008, 08:35 PM
don't Know This Girls Name, But If I Ever Was To Try Out The Asian Scene, I Would Definitely Hit Shawty Right Here One Time.......feel Me..............

Ms Remy M
12-27-2008, 12:58 AM
Yes Sir, I luv my Asian gals and everything about the various Asian cultures.

Handandsom
12-27-2008, 01:46 AM
I needs to C the coochie first, although they are notorious for having the best looking. :p

bigdicki
12-27-2008, 04:00 AM
My goodness gracious, I think I'm in love.:p

DirtySouth
12-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah but they usually arent into the bruthas/

Then again, I live in the south....not too many non black-tgirls are into the bruthas anyway.

twowaybro
12-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Yeah but they usually arent into the bruthas/

Then again, I live in the south....not too many non black-tgirls are into the bruthas anyway.

Dirty, i echo ur sentiment whole-heartedly though i would expand it to Asian/Arabs/Indians in general and not just t-girls. These three groups are notorious in there animosity towards folks of African descent. At least this has been my experience. It's really ironic though when one considers how these groups were historically influenced by Black i.e. African culture. I dated a beautiful Thai sista back when i was a university student and you wouldn't believe the reaction i received from her family. Unbelievable. They threatened to disown her. I mean it was a trip. And they straight wanted to Kung Fu my A$$. Based on my numerous conversations with her and a few of her "cool" relatives these people have completely bought into the negative and false stereotype that black folks in general and especially the black American man are criminal/uncultured in nature and lack work ethic. They would claim it was not racial or prejudice but more a matter of character. These were some very interesting conversations/debates to say the least. I would have to say looking back that this whole episode influenced and helped to solidify my love and affinity for sistas (gg and ts) of my own family of the human race. Yes, Asian sistas are quite sexy especially those of southeast Asian origin but in the grand scheme of things is going through the effort worth it. Too many sexy ebony sistas to even bother. If you have never seen the old Denzel film Mississippi Masala you should mos def check it out. It's very insightful in this respect.

ROC
12-28-2008, 07:39 AM
Dirty, i echo ur sentiment whole-heartedly though i would expand it to Asian/Arabs/Indians in general and not just t-girls. These three groups are notorious in there animosity towards folks of African descent. At least this has been my experience. It's really ironic though when one considers how these groups were historically influenced by Black i.e. African culture. I dated a beautiful Thai sista back when i was a university student and you wouldn't believe the reaction i received from her family. Unbelievable. They threatened to disown her. I mean it was a trip. And they straight wanted to Kung Fu my A$$. Based on my numerous conversations with her and a few of her "cool" relatives these people have completely bought into the negative and false stereotype that black folks in general and especially the black American man are criminal/uncultured in nature and lack work ethic. They would claim it was not racial or prejudice but more a matter of character. These were some very interesting conversations/debates to say the least. I would have to say looking back that this whole episode influenced and helped to solidify my love and affinity for sistas (gg and ts) of my own family of the human race. Yes, Asian sistas are quite sexy especially those of southeast Asian origin but in the grand scheme of things is going through the effort worth it. Too many sexy ebony sistas to even bother. If you have never seen the old Denzel film Mississippi Masala you should mos def check it out. It's very insightful in this respect.

Date of Birth
18 August 1966, London, England, UK

Birth Name
Sarita Catherine Louise Choudhury

Mini Biography
After her debut film Mississippi Masala (1991) became an art house hit, Sarita Choudhury was determined not to "go Hollywood", focusing her acting energies on independent film instead.

Raised in Jamaica, Mexico, and Italy, the half-Indian, half-English Choudhury studied economics at Queens University in Ontario before switching to acting. She casually auditioned for Mississippi Masala and wound up cast as the lead opposite Denzel Washington in the singular interracial romance between a Southern African American man and a transplanted Indian woman. Despite the film's surprise success, Choudhury stuck to her non-Hollywood roots, putting her exotic looks and talent to versatile use as a Pakistani country-western singer in Wild West (1992), a Chilean maid whom is raped in Bille August's adaptation of The House of the Spirits (1993), and a lesbian mother in Fresh Kill (1994).

Choudhury worked with Mississippi Masala director Mira Nair again in The Perez Family (1995) and played the cuckolded queen Tara in Nair's frankly-sensual feminist parable Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love (1996).

By the late 1990s, Choudhury added a touch of Hollywood to her repertoire with supporting roles in the glossy Hitchcock remake, A Perfect Murder (1998) and the John Cassavetes retread Gloria (1999).

kilakali
12-28-2008, 10:11 PM
I think DS is right maybe in the south they are like that, but on the west coast asian women especially GG's love blk men. I think it could be those types are new to the country whereas the ones here are from families that have been in the states for generations.It doesnt stop with asians i have been with indian,mexican, and arab women. It really boils down to the "myth" of black men that raises their curiosity.
I know when i was in thailand the lady boys were on me like no tomm. Mint with her limited use of the english language wanted to try some "black".

DirtySouth
12-29-2008, 03:41 PM
I think DS is right maybe in the south they are like that, but on the west coast asian women especially GG's love blk men. I think it could be those types are new to the country whereas the ones here are from families that have been in the states for generations.It doesnt stop with asians i have been with indian,mexican, and arab women. It really boils down to the "myth" of black men that raises their curiosity.
I know when i was in thailand the lady boys were on me like no tomm. Mint with her limited use of the english language wanted to try some "black".

I agree that the west coast is exactly as you describe. It is very liberal out there. Not here in the old south. Very overall conservative and separated when it involves cultures and interracial activities. I need to get the hell outta here! lol

samhill4u2c
01-01-2009, 06:11 PM
She is gorgeous...I'd love to get a taste of her!!!!!:D

jay jay
01-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Well if you want some of the asian I think you have to remain positive. I am from NYC and I have found over time I have been able to experience asian and latin girls. Some people will be hesitant if they havent had a good experience but once you give them one you will convert them for life. I will say there may be something to that west coast thing for asians. The first one I met was a fillipino girl from out west and she was into it and me and her friend went back to Queens to have some fun