View Full Version : Tops Only - Which Is Better For You GG Or TG And Why

Ms Remy M
12-27-2008, 01:00 PM
I just literally had The Best Sex of the year. Not to stroke my own ego or anything, but I’m a little more than Well-Endowed. At 10 inches and better than average width I’m not the biggest out there by any means, but I can hold my own. Anyway, it’s 6am and my “ex” calls saying she just dropped off her BF at work and wants to come over. We don’t waste much time and get down to business, and a hour later she has busted twice, we’ve gone through about 7 positions including my Signature Move so I am feeling in good form. Time is running short for her so she gets to pulling my hair and I orgasm, but don’t actually bust a nut. Of course I don’t mention this to her, but she can see that I’m still ready for more. We clean up and I see her to the door. Now mind you even though I didn’t ‘cum’ I still had more fun with her than anyone else because she was able to take ‘Legendary’ (come on, don’t act like ya’ll don’t name ya’ll cock LOL). There was no fighting and fussing for 5 to 10 minutes just to get the head in and covered in messy lube. I slid in and went to work, proper like. Now here is the thing. She’s a GG, Chinese and Black with the physical attributes of Asians with the sensibilities (read attitude) of Blacks LOL. After she left I laid in bed thinking I can never fuck a TG again and be quite happy with the fun to be had with GG’s. I will say not all GG’s are quite as good as this lady is, and I have had a TG or two over the years that was able to handle ’Legendary’ just as easily. However; positions that we did, lube not being needed, and length of time spent actually fucking (not foreplay) really gave this GG the upper hand IMHO. I don’t think too many TG’s want to have their ‘ass’ ran through for a hour or more with an well-endowed person. So all that to say, I’m interested in seeing if any other TOP guys (You girls can also answer this) also prefer GG to TG or vice versa even. I do think TG’s have their ‘charm’ in the bedroom and out of it, but damn if I don’t think I’ve been converted back to GG’s. She was the 1st GG I have been with since September of ‘07, so I guess I need to get out more LOL. It’s only fair that I also mention that before sitting down to write this, I did still need to get the ‘nut’ over with so I turned on a new vid clip of Wendy Williams from TranSex Domination and the recent Amber Bangs update on Shemale Yum and got that last bit over with :D

MrF
12-27-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the amusing story. It's just what we need to liven up the forum. Did you make a movie ? (J/K)

Which do I prefer ? Well, the PC answer is "it depends on the person", but in terms of pure sex I like TG and GG about equally and it depends on my mood because the activity is different with each. For a LTR, I'm open-minded but based on my experience so far, I slightly prefer GG because it's a lot simpler socially and I understand better what makes them tick. The few TG I've known have been too complicated, to say the least, though I'll admit it's hard to generalize from my limited experience.

Ms Remy M
12-27-2008, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the amusing story. It's just what we need to liven up the forum. Did you make a movie ? (J/K)

Nah, no video taping. Nobody wants to see my ugly mug on camera. However; she has expressed interest in posing for www.asian-american-girls.com so who know ya'll might get a show from her. Thanks for the input on the "why" aspect, I would like everyone to post why if they are comfortable with it.

TSSexyChanel
12-27-2008, 04:13 PM
I just literally had The Best Sex of the year. Not to stroke my own ego or anything, but I’m a little more than Well-Endowed. At 10 inches and better than average width I’m not the biggest out there by any means, but I can hold my own. Anyway, it’s 6am and my “ex” calls saying she just dropped off her BF at work and wants to come over. We don’t waste much time and get down to business, and a hour later she has busted twice, we’ve gone through about 7 positions including my Signature Move so I am feeling in good form. Time is running short for her so she gets to pulling my hair and I orgasm, but don’t actually bust a nut. Of course I don’t mention this to her, but she can see that I’m still ready for more. We clean up and I see her to the door. Now mind you even though I didn’t ‘cum’ I still had more fun with her than anyone else because she was able to take ‘Legendary’ (come on, don’t act like ya’ll don’t name ya’ll cock LOL). There was no fighting and fussing for 5 to 10 minutes just to get the head in and covered in messy lube. I slid in and went to work, proper like. Now here is the thing. She’s a GG, Chinese and Black with the physical attributes of Asians with the sensibilities (read attitude) of Blacks LOL. After she left I laid in bed thinking I can never fuck a TG again and be quite happy with the fun to be had with GG’s. I will say not all GG’s are quite as good as this lady is, and I have had a TG or two over the years that was able to handle ’Legendary’ just as easily. However; positions that we did, lube not being needed, and length of time spent actually fucking (not foreplay) really gave this GG the upper hand IMHO. I don’t think too many TG’s want to have their ‘ass’ ran through for a hour or more with an well-endowed person. So all that to say, I’m interested in seeing if any other TOP guys (You girls can also answer this) also prefer GG to TG or vice versa even. I do think TG’s have their ‘charm’ in the bedroom and out of it, but damn if I don’t think I’ve been converted back to GG’s. She was the 1st GG I have been with since September of ‘07, so I guess I need to get out more LOL. It’s only fair that I also mention that before sitting down to write this, I did still need to get the ‘nut’ over with so I turned on a new vid clip of Wendy Williams from TranSex Domination and the recent Amber Bangs update on Shemale Yum and got that last bit over with :D

I have never slept with a transexual some are attractive but I can't get past the attitude to even get hardl. I actually prefer having sex with women over men. I have a low tolerance for stupidity and bullshit. I just have more pleasurable experiences with women.

I know how unattractive it is for most of you that women think, have opinions and feelings but I thought this was a great topic and couldnt resist replying. LOL

DirtySouth
12-27-2008, 04:42 PM
I love tgirls but lets not forget that we all have came from pussy! lol

Seriously though, its all about sexual experience. I have had tgirls who bottomed better than a GG that was average. I think if you level the playing field of experience, good pussy outweighs good ass everytime.

TVSURFER
12-27-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm a Alpha; my a-area has more security than Fort Knox! I'm a top because that's the way I was orientated into the Adventures of Peanutbutter Highway Travels. The women (gg's) I have splorked in the Unholy Cave have always asked me to do so, due to their immense curiousity of being fucked in the ass. If they liked it after the experience, then I have Disneyland at my own personal dispense. A ts, on the other hand is a different weed.
A ts (most that I know) will tell you up front what they want because of their experiences; either oral or anal. The ones I do know that like anal, will start oral, but quickly retreat to anal because that's what moves their boat. Some will come ready with all the necessary tools of the trade; lube condoms,etc. However, I have found some t-girls have requested raw (bareback), which I don't acknowledge (I love life and my life), so I bop them the old fashion way with condoms and lube.
To sum it up, though, I'm like Dirty South, we all came from pussy, but I'm a sexual animal, so I'm not going to turn down a even chance to bust a nut! I like both!
:cool:

GroobySteven
12-27-2008, 08:07 PM
1. Nobody needs to hear about your 10 inch "legendary" cock. Yeah, I had the misfortune of seeing it in the Las Vegas Lounge - as did most of the bar.

2. What does the black community call an Asian girl (not half-Asian / Half black) with "Black sensibilities (!?!?!) ?

3. Get her for Asian-American-Girls.com !

4. What do you mean you didn't bust a nut but then jacked off? Huh?

5. GG's - by a long stretch.

ROC
12-27-2008, 08:12 PM
I Have Never Slept With A Transexual Some Are Attractive But I Can't Get Past The Attitude To Even Get Hardl. I Actually Prefer Having Sex With Women Over Men. I Have A Low Tolerance For Stupidity And Bullshit. I Just Have More Pleasurable Experiences With Women.

I Know How Unattractive It Is For Most Of You That Women Think, Have Opinions And Feelings But I Thought This Was A Great Topic And Couldnt Resist Replying. Lol

i Agree Totally With Chanel.........

Ms Remy M
12-28-2008, 03:19 PM
1. Nobody needs to hear about your 10 inch "legendary" cock. Yeah, I had the misfortune of seeing it in the Las Vegas Lounge - as did most of the bar.

2. What does the black community call an Asian girl (not half-Asian / Half black) with "Black sensibilities (!?!?!) ?

3. Get her for Asian-American-Girls.com !

4. What do you mean you didn't bust a nut but then jacked off? Huh?

5. GG's - by a long stretch.

1. ROFLMAO

2. I didn't know, but I asked one of my friends who also shares the love for the Asian gals and he calls them "Blackanese"

3. Working on it, she's just here to visit for holidays. Then she's back to Washington State until she graduates, so might have to wait til she returns after that.

4. She was "creeping" to come visit me and couldn't stay too long or risk mucho questions from her "hating" family members.

bigdicki
12-28-2008, 06:45 PM
For Seanchai, we call Asian girls like that from my neck of the woods, "Blazin' Blasians". :D

As far as the preference, overall I would say GG's by far but I have had one TG who I saw on and off for a while give me some of the best sex (particularly head) and could take "Big Boy" (thought I'd share since Remy shared his "dickname") up the pooper for hours on end. Plus I do like having a "handle" when I puts a TG in heels over head position.:p

And by the way, having a 3-way with a gg and tg is one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Anybody want to help me make it a reality (looking at tschanel) :)

TSSexyChanel
12-30-2008, 12:17 AM
For Seanchai, we call Asian girls like that from my neck of the woods, "Blazin' Blasians". :D

As far as the preference, overall I would say GG's by far but I have had one TG who I saw on and off for a while give me some of the best sex (particularly head) and could take "Big Boy" (thought I'd share since Remy shared his "dickname") up the pooper for hours on end. Plus I do like having a "handle" when I puts a TG in heels over head position.:p

And by the way, having a 3-way with a gg and tg is one of my unfulfilled fantasies. Anybody want to help me make it a reality (looking at tschanel) :)

I only sleep with one female that still sleeps with men and she has a boyfriend I actually do them both. Most of the GG's I sleep with are completely put off by men and ask me why I still sleep with them but I love threesomes when I can have a guy and a girl I guess I will have to be on the look out for 2009 play partners. If you come up with something before I do let me know just know you are not the only one gonna get to do her.
:D