PDA

View Full Version : Myspace ~ Chick...

ROC
12-30-2008, 10:17 PM
Female
29 years old
HOLLYWOOD, L.A., COMPTON, WATTS, LBC, INGLEWOOD, California

Hello to all, my name is Ariel Brown and I live in Los Angeles, CA. Born in New Orleans, LA in the month of December. I am a Capricorn. I am Black and Creole with Gray'es Green'es EYES. I like to think of myself as "The Living, Walking Barbie"! I am a very out going woman, who like the same in a man. I love the water, swimming, long walks, talking, traveling, dancing, taking picture and just enjoying the finder things in life. I am very much into keeping my body in shape. I am some what of a "tom-boy". LOL! I like thing's ruff and don't play games with me. In every way! LOL. GOT IT? GOOD! But over all, I just love life.

DirtySouth
12-31-2008, 03:06 AM
Female
29 years old
HOLLYWOOD, L.A., COMPTON, WATTS, LBC, INGLEWOOD, California

Hello to all, my name is Ariel Brown and I live in Los Angeles, CA. Born in New Orleans, LA in the month of December. I am a Capricorn. I am Black and Creole with Gray'es Green'es EYES. I like to think of myself as "The Living, Walking Barbie"! I am a very out going woman, who like the same in a man. I love the water, swimming, long walks, talking, traveling, dancing, taking picture and just enjoying the finder things in life. I am very much into keeping my body in shape. I am some what of a "tom-boy". LOL! I like thing's ruff and don't play games with me. In every way! LOL. GOT IT? GOOD! But over all, I just love life.

lol..."tom boy" huh?