PDA

View Full Version : TS Dawn

Yankee
01-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Has anyone met TS Dawn who is currently visiting ATL? This may be one of the hottest tgirls I've seen...

I'm trying to find a review. Anyone have any info on her?

sexytsdawn@gmail.com
339-499-8585

Thanks!

DirtySouth
01-11-2009, 04:14 AM
Yeah, I know who she really is and I've worked with her here in ATL. Thats a fake picture on the ad. However, she doesnt look extremey F'D up. Send me a private message for details.

The girls might not like it, but I think if you're going to spend your time and effort on a tgirl from her ad, you deserve to be correctly informed...and this is the place you can get that info.

Ms Remy M
01-11-2009, 05:06 AM
However, she doesnt look extremey F'D up.

Damn, you know it can't be that good, when that statement is uttered. lol

DYNACORD
01-11-2009, 06:15 AM
"LOL" That's funny. Absolutely any girl using a pic other than theirs should be exposed as a fake. Plus you might get ripped off on top it.

Yankee
01-11-2009, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I know who she really is and I've worked with her here in ATL. Thats a fake picture on the ad. However, she doesnt look extremey F'D up. Send me a private message for details.

The girls might not like it, but I think if you're going to spend your time and effort on a tgirl from her ad, you deserve to be correctly informed...and this is the place you can get that info.

Almost made the mistake of meeting her...You're the man!

DirtySouth
01-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Almost made the mistake of meeting her...You're the man!

It would be a mistake if you are thinking she will look like that FEMALE in the picture. I think if she used her real pics, it wouldnt be such a big deal. Hell, she's on this site for crying out loud. Remy made a good point, I was being a little extreme. She doesnt look like that photo but she is not a Wesley Snipes in a wig.