PDA

View Full Version : iWanna Work For BTG

D.Rob187
01-12-2009, 01:42 AM
How Would iGo About Doing This
Answers Are GREATLY Appreciated

DirtySouth
01-12-2009, 03:45 AM
You have to put a wig on and let Remy shoot a couple of sets of you...:p Dont worry, it will be in good taste.

TSSexyChanel
01-12-2009, 08:52 AM
You have to put a wig on and let Remy shoot a couple of sets of you...:p Dont worry, it will be in good taste.

We found this quite amusing. LOL Cause I was thinking it.

DirtySouth
01-12-2009, 12:10 PM
We found this quite amusing. LOL Cause I was thinking it.

Who is this "we" you speak of all the time?

Ms Remy M
01-12-2009, 05:44 PM
What? I missed it...

bdser88
01-13-2009, 07:26 PM
But for real..... if Dirty, Remy or any other photog needs an apprentice/cameraman/boom operator?/talent-fixer/driver/producer/editor/set designer/"grip" (WTF?!?!?)/assistant, just holla. Seriously, I got you all like that!:)

thepiedpiper
01-13-2009, 09:42 PM
But for real..... if Dirty, Remy or any other photog needs an apprentice/cameraman/boom operator?/talent-fixer/driver/producer/editor/set designer/"grip" (WTF?!?!?)/assistant, just holla. Seriously, I got you all like that!:)

is this "grip" in a literal sense lol

oh the days of being a boom operator and best boy on movie sets and it got me no where shame..

blktgirluveronly
01-13-2009, 09:55 PM

Either the economy is really bad or you're trying to cop a feel from one of the models? :rolleyes:

bdser88
01-14-2009, 02:33 AM
Either the economy is really bad or you're trying to cop a feel from one of the models?
haha! which one you figure??

DirtySouth
01-14-2009, 01:04 PM

It would be nice to have some help at times. We do EVERYTHING solo. Remy does have a great assistant at times that I'm a little jealous of. It would be nice to have an assistant in ATL since I dont travel as of now. I'm always Jason Bourne on my shoots - doing it by myself lol. I had a couple assistants in the pass, but they were just out for some free ass and were more of a burden then help.

BlkMuscleTop
01-14-2009, 01:30 PM
I I had a couple assistants in the pass, but they were just out for some free ass and were more of a burden then help.

:) Must Admit Dirty, if I worked with you I doubt I would be too professional on the job as well, not with them shorties you shoot. I can honestly say I've never been disappointed in the work you produce.

DirtySouth
01-14-2009, 05:48 PM
:) Must Admit Dirty, if I worked with you I doubt I would be too professional on the job as well, not with them shorties you shoot. I can honestly say I've never been disappointed in the work you produce.

Thanks! You guys are pouring on the compliments today. Thats very motivating.

If you're into trannies, it is quite hard not to get involved if you dont have the proper motivation. Most of us have had at least that one shitty shoot because we were focusing on our own ambitions rather than the content. I think those days have mostly passed. I wouldnt fuck up a production causing you guys not to get off just so I can get my nut during a shoot.

Knowing that our work is appreciated to this extent is all the more inspiration to remain professional and get some hot content to yall every week.

bdser88
01-15-2009, 12:55 AM
I wouldnt fuck up a production causing you guys not to get off just so I can get my nut during a shoot.

True professional! LOL!
On 2nd thought, I'd probally be messin' up your shoots trying to some ass..:D

TSSexyChanel
01-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Who is this "we" you speak of all the time?

You can't tell by now there is more than one of us living in my head. LOL

Nah it's my Paris Hiltonesqe speak we do that from time to time to amuse ourselves. LOL