PDA

View Full Version : where are they?

detroitblaktgirllover
01-12-2009, 12:01 PM
:cool: i am from detroit and i notice a few of the ladies on here from detroit, but they all move! anybody know who is still in detroit or the ones that visit on a regular;)

DirtySouth
01-12-2009, 12:09 PM
:cool: i am from detroit and i notice a few of the ladies on here from detroit, but they all move! anybody know who is still in detroit or the ones that visit on a regular;)

Neon a.k.a. Brownie should be.

detroitblaktgirllover
01-12-2009, 12:14 PM
yea but brownie is a top!

ty-clone
01-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Neon a.k.a. Brownie should be.

is she back in det cause she said she moved to atl

TVSURFER
01-12-2009, 04:26 PM
I from Detroit and there are still some girls left in the city, however the economics in the area has dictated the trade. As far as the Detroit girls moving to different areas of the country, well if they are not much of an impact in the area they left, then they will find it more difficult moving to area, like Atlanta, to set up shop and face different and maybe hostile competition.
Dealing with the Metro Detroit t-girls is a adventure of perseverance; one has to work long and hard to keep up with the knowns and unknowns! If you take a look at eros.com, craigslist, or even backpage.com, the numbers get smaller and smaller every week. That's not to say there aren't t-girls here, but with the political wipeout of the known stroll (Woodward and Six Mile) there isn't a large selection to choose from. One would have to really put their nose to the pavement to find the girls in the area. It is a proverbial scavenger hunt! Neon,aka, Brownie is an exception. She has done very well for herself, the same applies to Elecktra, Caramel Kisses, Aubrey, Lovelee, aka Armani, who is on this site and Cinnamon, who is also on this site, but there is a plethora of new girls that one has to smoke out like bees from the hive. Also, one has to consider this, most of the photogs of this site are located in the south and east coast. Its hard for some, not all, of these girls to come in contact with them for the publicity purposes. Some don't have the drive or the wherewithall to make certain things happen in their lives. They aren't like Neon, Asia or a Motown fave like Kelise to seek their fortunes on a national stage. I'm sorry to say, some lack the sophistication to do so. That's just the nature of the beast. If if you want to know more, PM me and we can bump knots on this subject.
:cool:

DirtySouth
01-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Spoke to Brownie last night, she's in ATL. Logan too.

kilakali
01-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Most of the girls are on bgclive befriend them and you can find out when they are going home. There are tons of BTG's in Motown just do a search.
Brownie goes by Nia on there.