PDA

View Full Version : Erotica

ROC
01-12-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi Horny Boys, Temptation has a new name and its Erotica. Im A 19 Y.O. Domincan/Trinidad TS Goddess.I have a great personality to match my beauty, as you will see. I am very educated, and knowledgeable and very well trained in the art of seduction. I live in i think one of Being all most perfect measurements , Im 5'6 130 lbs 34-24-36 and a very sweet 9.5 in lollipop for your sweet tooth pleasures.

I enjoy traveling, Singing, Performing, Dancing, Music, Shopping, Great dining and Much more. I am available for travel at your request.

Email: miatstatiana19@yahoo.com
Phone: (305)879-4245

Handandsom
01-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I like that.

DirtySouth
01-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Hi Horny Boys, Temptation has a new name and its Erotica. Im A 19 Y.O. Domincan/Trinidad TS Goddess.I have a great personality to match my beauty, as you will see. I am very educated, and knowledgeable and very well trained in the art of seduction. I live in i think one of Being all most perfect measurements , Im 5'6 130 lbs 34-24-36 and a very sweet 9.5 in lollipop for your sweet tooth pleasures.

I enjoy traveling, Singing, Performing, Dancing, Music, Shopping, Great dining and Much more. I am available for travel at your request.

Email: miatstatiana19@yahoo.com
Phone: (305)879-4245

Cute! She is very sexy to me.

Ms Remy M
01-13-2009, 03:07 PM
Hot damn, Florida has a lot of sexy babes

kilakali
01-13-2009, 07:20 PM
She is on Franks site.

thepiedpiper
01-13-2009, 09:44 PM
thats looks a lot like tina she on the site from wayyy back

Handandsom
01-14-2009, 01:56 AM
thats looks a lot like tina she on the site from wayyy back

Another Fav of mine. Can't forget the money shot

thepiedpiper
01-15-2009, 12:16 AM
that would be this tina

aaronk
01-15-2009, 04:47 AM
i see this chick out strollin every night of the week here on south beach..a real good lookin girl in person..never dabbled cuz i was always with another ts...

pandora804
02-05-2010, 05:47 AM
Hi there Horny Guys, Temptation has a box's that needs to be open called Pandora. I am a sexxy black tgirl here ready, willing and able to satisty your fantasies. So stop what you are doing and pick up the phone an call so you can be the one to open Pandora's Box. I have a great personality to match my beauty, I'm also very educated, and knowledgeable and very highly trained in the art of seduction.

;)For the mature male adult audience only!!!!!

e-mail: theclassycuteme@yahoo.com

Phone: 804$519$8541
:) Serious & Generous Gentlemen Only...:rolleyes:

Please refrain from graphic conversation when contacting
:mad: NO TEXT, NO BLOCKED , PRIVATE or UNKNOWN CALLS
NO EXPLICT CONVERSATION PERMITTED

bigdicki
02-05-2010, 05:53 AM
She's on BTG as Tessa aka Gisele.

aaronk
02-05-2010, 09:21 AM
hey roc come to miami..she is on the beach and pretty cool too...great looking..and the older pictures of her dont do her justice...

pipeahoe
02-06-2010, 11:29 PM
i see this chick out strollin every night of the week here on south beach..a real good lookin girl in person..never dabbled cuz i was always with another ts...

i ran into her on S Beach sittin at a pizza spot, she is SUPER FEMININE...i acted like i didnt know she was a TS..we got some bacardi and went back to her apt on the beach.

i asked her shit like how good her pussy taste, (i totally nailed the role) then i couldnt hold it in...she went to take a piss and i ran in on her...(althi i couldnt see her package....i just asked her

PLEASE LEMME SUCK YOUR DICK...:D

you shouldv'e seen the look on her face...we ended up leaving NO ACTION FOR ME

and the worst part is tht she never answers my phone calls

@ the TS's in here...why do you think she ignores my calls? Was she enjoying the role of being a woman? Does she feel bad that she lied to me?

Ms Remy M
02-07-2010, 01:36 PM
i ran into her on S Beach sittin at a pizza spot, she is SUPER FEMININE...i acted like i didnt know she was a TS..we got some bacardi and went back to her apt on the beach.

i asked her shit like how good her pussy taste, (i totally nailed the role) then i couldnt hold it in...she went to take a piss and i ran in on her...(althi i couldnt see her package....i just asked her

PLEASE LEMME SUCK YOUR DICK...:D

you shouldv'e seen the look on her face...we ended up leaving NO ACTION FOR ME

@ the TS's in here...why do you think she ignores my calls? Was she enjoying the role of being a woman? Does she feel bad that she lied to me?

As a general rule a lot of girls don't believe the "Oh I didn't know you are a TS" line. So she may be mad that you were 'running game' and not 'keeping it real'. Of course she could just be busy with other matters and have nothing to do with you personally. You would be hard-pressed to find a tgirl that feels "...bad that she lied to me" they aren't lying, this is their lifestyle. Just because they have a 'tgirl clit' doesn't mean that they are lying about who they are, well unless of course you ask directly and they reply 'no'.

MrF
02-07-2010, 03:24 PM

I know you directed this @ the TS's, but I'll venture a guess that it was either you came on too strong or what you offered wasn't what she was into. It's hard to say. But she's a beautiful girl and I congratulate you on at least getting to first base before you struck out. (How's that for a mangled baselball analogy ?)

pipeahoe
02-07-2010, 09:04 PM
As a general rule a lot of girls don't believe the "Oh I didn't know you are a TS" line. So she may be mad that you were 'running game' and not 'keeping it real'. Of course she could just be busy with other matters and have nothing to do with you personally. You would be hard-pressed to find a tgirl that feels "...bad that she lied to me" they aren't lying, this is their lifestyle. Just because they have a 'tgirl clit' doesn't mean that they are lying about who they are, well unless of course you ask directly and they reply 'no'.

Remy I totally nailed the role....we were talking about what kinda girls i was into and all of that...she is 99% passable and if i didnt know her from her ads i wouldnt have guessed she was a TS

yeh im not sure i'll keep trying tho...she's worth it

pipeahoe
02-07-2010, 09:06 PM

I know you directed this @ the TS's, but I'll venture a guess that it was either you came on too strong or what you offered wasn't what she was into. It's hard to say. But she's a beautiful girl and I congratulate you on at least getting to first base before you struck out. (How's that for a mangled baselball analogy ?)

i think when i told her i knew she was a TS, it flipped into a money thing...but we were too far inalready for us to discuss money...so she just said FUCK IT!

but i give you my word that even if i have to pay for it....its goin down!!!

aaronk
02-08-2010, 09:48 AM
pipes..i gotta tell ya my stories with her .....i'll get at ya....