PDA

View Full Version : London

ROC
01-12-2009, 09:52 PM
Black and Italian TS who is all so feminine yet so functional. I'm very versatile, extremely passable, and an amazingly sensuous beauty. I LOVE to stay toned and smooth, well educated and classy, with a great personality. I stand 5'6", 140 lbs. with 34B breasts and 9INCH” cut surprise, not to mention it's FULLY LOADED... I can provide a very memorable experience to gentlemen who are upscale, well groomed and respectful. I am very fun- loving and romantic, you will wish for the time you spend with me to never end. You can never come across a type like me. I am very open-minded and I try my hardest to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Comfort is the main key in this industry. My companions are often surprised how intelligent, witty, and friendly our sessions prove to be. If you're a discriminating hobbyist, who demands an interesting and stimulating companion, please consider an appointment. Let me be your quiet, sensuous place in this crazy world. Specialize in: Mild Domination, Physical/Verbal Humiliation, Water Sports, Erotic Massage, Cross Dressing, GFE (Girlfriend Experience) Anything you ever fantasized about I'm the girl to fulfill them with! Most fantasies and fetishes welcomed.....CALL ME 678-542-4971 LONDON FOXX..IN/OUTCALLS

DirtySouth
01-13-2009, 12:21 PM
LoL...I remember this one.

bdser88
01-13-2009, 07:17 PM
LoL...I remember this one.
Care to eloborate?
Looks too good to be true tho!

DirtySouth
01-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Care to eloborate?
Looks too good to be true tho!

Wanted an insane amount of money but has no experience whatsoever in the adult industry to justify it.

Its like she wants Lebron James money with only a couple of pick up games on the playground under her belt.