PDA

View Full Version : Black Ts In Atlanta

bootyman1
07-27-2008, 11:44 PM
I'M VISTING ATL SOON,WHATS THE BEST STROLL SCENE(location ,days,& time) ALSO CLUBS WHERE BLK TGIRLS HANG?

DirtySouth
07-28-2008, 03:24 AM
Okay my young Padawan, here we go once again :-)

1.) TS Clubs - They dont exist in Atlanta. My town is much different from the NYC/LA/MIA scene. You have the gay clubs that every now and then host TS events or on certain nights/weekends are flooded with Tgirls. So its almost like russian roulette. You may go out to the clubs and see 1,000 gay men and one drag queen. Then again, you may step out and see TS all over the place. Bottom line is, if you are comfortable with gay men as you try to find a hot tgirl then it wont be hard. There is no seperation of gay and TS in the club scene here. Ready yourself!

2.) The stroll - The stroll is off of Spring Street, near the no-mans land "Club 708". More specifically, the block making up 3rd and 4th street, which intersects Peachtree street/ W. Peachtree Street and Spring Street. So, if youre thinking of stepping into the club, its almost like a one stop shop. Everything you need is on that block. Take yourself a 5 hour energy because they dont come out till 12am-5am. Primetime I hear is 3-4AM.

ATL is a great city to find a black TS but they are a lot harder to find (in person) than other cities. You have to rely on the internet or know someone in the circle in order to see some really hot girls. Check out the site, bgclive.com, and do a search of TG girls in Atlanta. That will give you a good number of girls. Some of which have posed on this site several times.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!

TICOFURY
07-29-2008, 06:04 PM
wow dirty that site you told us about
is Banging with some fine mommis
good looking out !!!!!!!

DrDickenstein
07-29-2008, 08:03 PM
Yup BGC is where it's at....no doubt. :D

DirtySouth
07-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Yeah it is a gold mine when you stumble onto it. You can meet some nice girls on there. A few of them, I have recruited to pose for this site like the current GOM Ashley.

bootyman1
07-30-2008, 05:36 AM
Thanks Dirty,I guess the stroll is best on weekends?I know bout BGCLIVE.COM,true there are lots of girls on there,but when they seem stuckup or reply with one or two words,Anyway thanks for the location of the stroll!Im gonna see whats up!

DirtySouth
07-30-2008, 01:32 PM
I hear that Thursdays are jumping also. I dont know why. I dont have good luck with that spot. I usually find myself there on dead nights when I used to venture down there.

qcutta
08-02-2008, 06:37 AM
Good Info...And yeah, they have T-Girls all over the place down in Miami/South Florida...

And no offense, it seems to be too many 'Gay' guys over at that bgclive.com site...I just want T-Girls...

Ms Remy M
08-02-2008, 07:31 PM
there are a lot of gay guys, goes with the territory, they do give the option to block messages from members you don't want to recieve messages from. I get it a lot, but I just politely tell them to read my profile which says I'm into tgirls only not Men, and it goes over well. I try not to be offensive to any of the guys cause I know that they didn't bother to read it initially.

DirtySouth
08-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Good Info...And yeah, they have T-Girls all over the place down in Miami/South Florida...

And no offense, it seems to be too many 'Gay' guys over at that bgclive.com site...I just want T-Girls...

It is called BGC for a reason. Black Gay Chat. Just weed through the profiles by using transgendered as the sex and leaving your photo private. If you have any type of photo (fake or not) you will be bombarded by the gay dudes.

SlickShawty
01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Wow, this was just the post I needed to read. Thanks DS!

DirtySouth
01-09-2009, 12:58 AM
No problem!

luvblack77
02-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Thanks for the information. I will be in Atlanta next week and I am thinking about exploring the stroll. Is the area safe? What about Club 708? Is it worth a visit? Is is advisable to park and walk or cruise around?

ROC
02-04-2009, 12:41 AM
thanks For The Information. I Will Be In Atlanta Next Week And I Am Thinking About Exploring The Stroll. Is The Area Safe? What About Club 708? Is It Worth A Visit? Is Is Advisable To Park And Walk Or Cruise Around?

been There Twice, Great Club, Lots Of Action...XTASY Thursdays..

DirtySouth
02-04-2009, 04:02 AM
Thanks for the information. I will be in Atlanta next week and I am thinking about exploring the stroll. Is the area safe?

No, it isnt.

What about Club 708? Is it worth a visit?

Depends on how comfortable you are. Its a gay club that MAY or MAY NOT have some trannies sprinkled around on certain nights. There are no TS clubs in ATL. Just gay clubs.

Is is advisable to park and walk or cruise around?

Cruise through a couple of times then leave. APD is known for making impromptu road blocks from hell outta no where. I'd advise not to try to cruise the strip. I stop going 8 months ago. Too risky with very little reward.

02-05-2009, 09:19 AM
there are a lot of gay guys, goes with the territory, they do give the option to block messages from members you don't want to recieve messages from. I get it a lot, but I just politely tell them to read my profile which says I'm into tgirls only not Men, and it goes over well. I try not to be offensive to any of the guys cause I know that they didn't bother to read it initially.

LOL yeah u probably right about them not payin attention

luvblack77
06-23-2013, 10:21 PM
I will be in Atlanta in a few weeks and hope someone can give me an update. Is there still a stroll on Spring St.? Peachtree St.? Is it safe? Should I worry about 5-0 harrassment? Is it still best to go after midnight?

vidman
06-30-2013, 05:05 PM
The stroll is no longer Spring St. That got shut down about 2 years ago when Fulton County PD and Georgia Tech PD decided to act as one with patrolling Peachtree St and Spring St. They shut that prostitution shit completely down. I don't know if you've noticed, but if you drive through that area currently on the weekends, you see lots of tourists and people coming from Woodruff Arts and Fox Theatre. That area is no longer "the stroll". 708 has been out of commission now for quite some time. They tried to change it to a transsexual strip club called Black Diamonds but that failed (as I predicted it would). So now, the semi stroll is now down on North Avenue, towards the Krispy Kreme donuts and The Camden Townhomes. Try driving around in that area. It's not as plentiful as it used to be, but every once in a while you will stumble across a night when the girls are out. Be careful though, because it's some project areas in the vicinity and the natives can get quite restless.

luvblack77
07-01-2013, 07:53 AM
Thanks for the update. You saved me a lot of frustration. Since there is no longer a reliable stroll, I think I will make alternative plans. You were most helpful.

vidman
07-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Thanks for the update. You saved me a lot of frustration. Since there is no longer a reliable stroll, I think I will make alternative plans. You were most helpful.

Not a problem.