PDA

View Full Version : Real World

blktgirluveronly
01-22-2009, 03:04 AM
Now I have to be really honest here...I down right hate this show!

But after I heard there was going to be another transsexual hitting reality tv (I believe the first was on ANTM last season), I thought why not give it a shot and see how she fits in. After all, the premise of the show is...(putting a number of strangers who come from different parts of the US [mostly white folks...not racist, just stating facts!] in one house and seeing how much drama they can get into).

Anyway, the show has been on for the past three weeks (I caught up to the episodes yesterday) and I must say having the transsexual girl made it a little interesting as she shares a major part of her life on tv; which include being a post-op.

Thought you guys/gals might want to check it out (the show...not the t-girl!). Her name is Katelynn and she is pictured with the rest of the cast below...BTW they shot this season in my hometown Brooklyn, NY! (Maybe that's why I'm really hooked, trying to see if I made a cameo) ;)

Can you figure out which one she is? Hint: She's not the two on the right...LOL!

TVSURFER
01-22-2009, 04:09 AM
The one in the black leather jacket and black slacks or tights?
:cool:

Ms Remy M
01-22-2009, 04:15 AM
Yep that's her