PDA

View Full Version : nothing to do with TG. Naruto!!

4mystuffin
01-22-2009, 01:57 PM
does anyone else read the manga's for Naruto???

WAVE OF RAGE!!! gonna be crazy!

oh yeah check that porsha post she is crazy sexy.

Ms Remy M
01-22-2009, 05:09 PM
does anyone else read the manga's for Naruto???

WAVE OF RAGE!!! gonna be crazy!

oh yeah check that porsha post she is crazy sexy.

Lawd, just when I thought I heard all I was going to hear about Naruto from DS lol I think I'm the only anime watcher who doesn't watch Naruto or read the comics. I promise to get onto it soon though.

bxboy1984
01-22-2009, 06:52 PM
love the anime, although the fillers drive me crazy.

the magna is good as well, just hard to follow with the readin to the left instead of from the left.

Sexylite
01-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Don't mess with Naruto. But Bleach is tha ish. Can't wait for that new movie to come to the US

kasseen
01-23-2009, 04:05 AM
i havent really got into naruto.....but the show CODE GEASS is my shit! that show is fia!

4mystuffin
01-23-2009, 06:20 PM
DYLAN SPITS HOT FYIA!!! havent even hear of code geass gotta look into it. Bleach I was into for a minute but its been lame lately. Naruto is good in Japanese minus the fillers.

DirtySouth
01-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Somebody said Naruto!?!?

I love the show and the manga. I dont want to sound like a huge geek.....but I am. Its the only anime/manga I watch these days and the storyline is getting better and better each year. I've turned my GF out to it and she is just as captivated with it as I am.

Remy has yet to submit, but I will get him hooked too.

Seriously though, I think it's one of the most well crafted storylines and has some of the best character development in a storyline PERIOD.

bigruss
05-31-2009, 01:29 PM
i thought that he was gone, but Pain brought him back to life. he may not be the strongest, but he is definitely my favorite. Kakashi is colder than cold, he's ice cold.

DirtySouth
05-31-2009, 10:17 PM
Yup, seems that everyone was reincarnated. First hearing the spoilers, it sounded cheesy. Once the chapter was released, I think it was well written after all.

babyjesus
06-03-2009, 03:27 AM
I love anime but you couldn't pay me to watch that i rather watch Wolverine and the xmen which is ridiculously hot!
By the way my all time greatest anime movie is Wind Ninja chronicles when it came to the U.S. they changed the name to Ninja Scroll.

Markham
06-03-2009, 04:40 AM
yeah, ninja scroll was a beast. I used to watch naruto anime, but I got tired of the fillers. The manga is still interesting to read though. Samurai deeper kyo was good. And for those into manga, yall should check 1/2 prince, that mess is a hilarious gender bender manga

DirtySouth
06-03-2009, 12:50 PM
yeah, ninja scroll was a beast. I used to watch naruto anime, but I got tired of the fillers. The manga is still interesting to read though. Samurai deeper kyo was good. And for those into manga, yall should check 1/2 prince, that mess is a hilarious gender bender manga

The last filler episode is this week.

The story goes back to canon material next week, June 11th, picking up after the Hidan/Kakuzu arc - Sasuke vs. Orochimaru.

Yeah, Ima geek. So what.

Ms Remy M
06-03-2009, 03:46 PM

Yeah I can co-sign the ninja scroll!! If you like 1/2 Prince stay tuned as Harley Quinn will be cos-playing a character from it. We tried to get it done with her latest shoot but had a bit of trouble finding the outfit.