PDA

View Full Version : Updates!

pfunk33
07-29-2008, 11:58 PM
Why does it take so long in the day for the new sets and vids to be posted?:confused:

GroobySteven
07-30-2008, 12:01 AM
It doesn't take so long - what you complaining about.
The update is up EVERY TUESDAY WITHOUT FAIL.

pfunk33
07-30-2008, 02:25 AM
I meant Seanchai that instead of it being available in the morning it takes 'til eve for them to be posted, that's all. Don't get hostile! Thanks, it's all good!

GroobySteven
07-30-2008, 03:15 AM
So you want us to work overnight to get them up?

I just don't see the point of your hostile comment asking why it takes so long. We know the update is due today, we've been working on the images and video all week. Perhaps, if you start checking in on Weds mornings for updates instead you'll find that they are ready, nice and early in the day. The update was up 1pm my time which would seem fairly early anyway. :cool:

DirtySouth
07-30-2008, 03:39 AM
The updates do go up every Tuesday like Seanchai says. You have to understand that the admin is not on the same time zone as most of us. If you live on the East Coast, like I do, set your watch to the BTG update being on Tuesday night. Most of the time between 7 and 9 pm. Never fails.

DrDickenstein
07-30-2008, 04:44 AM
Early, late....who cares? It's on Tuesday --- EVERY Tuesday!!! 99% success rate (+/-1%)...in 9 years, that's damn good. I remember when updates were on Wed in the early years of BTG. Even then, most of the time they were up late in the evening Tuesdays.

Good call Seanchai, if u like viewing the new girls early in your day, don't login Tuesday...then jump on here at the buttcrack of dawn Wednesday. Perfecto!! :cool:

ROC
07-30-2008, 10:32 PM
mourning Noon Or Night Dawg....... After Tuesday, You Have Eternity To Peep The New Photos.........;)

bdser88
07-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I get excited for the updates, but chill the f-ck out brethren!

Ms Remy M
08-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Just keep your britches up during the day on tuesday dude. They'll be up late afternoon or early evening. Be grateful you get new content every week without fail to whet your tgirl appetite, no other Non-Grooby site can compare