PDA

View Full Version : Sexxxy Mz. Jade

ROC
01-29-2009, 09:37 PM
shawty Right Here Is Da Bomb..........i Wanna Go Clubbin With Jade So Bad.......... Yo Jade Holla ~ Atcha Boy When You Get Back In Nyc.... Love You Boo!

TVSURFER
01-29-2009, 11:02 PM
This girl epitomizes what this fetish is all about! I would step with her anytime or any place! Plus, I would break one my cardinal rules; I'd have to have sex with her everyday! Question: IS she really a gg with a dick?:rolleyes: Damn, she is sooo fine! I'd put an umbrella and a lemon wedge in her bath (drink up) water!;)
:cool:

Handandsom
01-30-2009, 03:52 AM
This girl epitomizes what this fetish is all about! I would step with her anytime or any place! Plus, I would break one my cardinal rules; I'd have to have sex with her everyday! Question: IS she really a gg with a dick?:rolleyes: Damn, she is sooo fine! I'd put an umbrella and a lemon wedge in her bath (drink up) water!;)
:cool:

LMAO!
Yeah i had some pillow talk with her a few years back in NY. Just b4 the first boob job. She is very down to earth, beautiful lady. She has stepped her game up since then. I'd be tempted to wife that if possible.

Smooth
01-30-2009, 02:08 PM
She is definitely dope as hell