PDA

View Full Version : btg and google

browneye653
01-31-2009, 05:29 AM
so today me and my girl got into an argument

and she sed she searched me on google and found my name linked to this forum.

thats nothing new..
wen i searched for it myself ,i was able to see a personal msg i seng to another user in this forum...which really bothered me. i clciked the link and it even brought me to the msg and stated every word i had said.

jus to prrove it..type in my username browneye653...ull see one that states something about alabama

GroobySteven
01-31-2009, 06:31 AM
so today me and my girl got into an argument

and she sed she searched me on google and found my name linked to this forum.

thats nothing new..
wen i searched for it myself ,i was able to see a personal msg i seng to another user in this forum...which really bothered me. i clciked the link and it even brought me to the msg and stated every word i had said.

jus to prrove it..type in my username browneye653...ull see one that states something about alabama

Hmmm interesting. It shouldn't be able to do that. Will look into it.

smuzik
01-31-2009, 10:43 AM
WOW, thats crazy.... Its seems to be the visitor messages and not the private messaage functionality of the site, if you look on most users profile you can post messages on their profile and its google-able...lol, If you trying to be discreet with this scene, I would suggest not using your favorite or main screen name.

bigdicki
01-31-2009, 07:50 PM
You posted a visitor message. I assume that will happen no matter to what board I post. Now, if it was a PM sent to someone and it showed up on a search page, then it would be scary. And like a previous poster mentioned, if you are on some covert, down-low creep moves then switch up your screen name bro.

ROC
01-31-2009, 11:18 PM
:mad:MY THOUGHT WOULD BE TO USE ANOTHER NAME THAT YOUR SHAWTY WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE. THAT DAYUM GOOGLE, LOL...

browneye653
02-01-2009, 01:59 AM
dayum google is rite!!

neways...ive never really introduced myself.

im from jamaica..19 yrs old

GroobySteven
02-01-2009, 03:55 AM
If it's only the visitors messages then that's pretty much "public domain".

If it was private MSG'ing then that would be a bigger issue.

bigdicki
02-01-2009, 04:32 PM
dayum google is rite!!

Welcome to the board bro. Been to Jamaica (Kingston, Runaway Bay, Montego Bay, and Ocho Rios) many times and I never saw a t-girl there. You must be aching for some action. Welcome to the board.

Ms Remy M
02-01-2009, 05:51 PM
dayum google is rite!!

Welcome to the board! How is the tgirl scene down there?

ROC
02-01-2009, 08:26 PM
WELCOME TO DA CRIB BRO. IF YA LIKE T-GIRLS, YOU CAN RELAX NOW, YOU'VE FOUND A HOME, SMILING........ I WAS TOLD THAT JAMAICA WAS RUFF ON THE GAY COMMUNITY, MANY ARE KILLED JUST FOR BEING GAY PERIOD SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT MUST BE TO ALSO BE A TRANSSEXUAL IN JAMAICA....... IF THERE ARE TRANNIES IN JAMAICA, THEY MUST BE HOME~BOUND.... KINDA SAD WHEN YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF...... :eek:

browneye653
02-01-2009, 11:55 PM
WELCOME TO DA CRIB BRO. IF YA LIKE T-GIRLS, YOU CAN RELAX NOW, YOU'VE FOUND A HOME, SMILING........ I WAS TOLD THAT JAMAICA WAS RUFF ON THE GAY COMMUNITY, MANY ARE KILLED JUST FOR BEING GAY PERIOD SO I CAN ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT MUST BE TO ALSO BE A TRANSSEXUAL IN JAMAICA....... IF THERE ARE TRANNIES IN JAMAICA, THEY MUST BE HOME~BOUND.... KINDA SAD WHEN YOU CAN'T BE YOURSELF...... :eek:

there is a lil community....they dont have the hormone pills so much though..but they are arnd on one and two websites.

jamaica is extremely backwards...the same persons who are calling names and throwing stones are the ones taking and doing the homo acts. hyprocrites

BUT there was a video though, that passed thru the mainstream..of a party

lemme leave a youtube link for the vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL66mtIMgIo

bdser88
02-02-2009, 07:31 PM
Speaking of the the T-girl scene in JA, I remember seeing a video floating around of a T-girl (or CD) getting beat-up by a mob on the street a couple years back... not cool.
A lot of freshies I know up here were boasting - 'that how we deal wit batty bwoy in yard!'... Unfortunately, that a common sentiment with many ol'school West Indians, and JA in particular.
As for the google sh*t! That's mess'd up!
Seanchai - isn't there a way to private that??