PDA

View Full Version : The next person to make a comment about GOM set being split...

GroobySteven
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
... gets a ban from the comments system.
Andwar, I removed yours twice already - your spamming.

Comments are for comments about the models - have issues with the sets or the way we do something, bring it into the forum.
I've mentioned why the Girl of the Month is split multiple times - if you don't like it, then ignore the set at the start of the month and wait for the 2nd update to see the whole set.

bigdicki
02-06-2009, 01:19 AM
... gets a ban from the comments system.
Andwar, I removed yours twice already - your spamming.

Comments are for comments about the models - have issues with the sets or the way we do something, bring it into the forum.
I've mentioned why the Girl of the Month is split multiple times - if you don't like it, then ignore the set at the start of the month and wait for the 2nd update to see the whole set.

And if you damn kids don't stop it, I swear I will pull this car over!!! :p

ROC
02-06-2009, 07:04 AM
DAMMIT DON'T LET ME TAKE OFF MY BELT............LOL :mad:

DirtySouth
02-06-2009, 10:29 AM
And if you damn kids don't stop it, I swear I will pull this car over!!! :p

LMAO

Seriously though, lets not get overboard fellas. Be patient!

GroobySteven
02-06-2009, 06:23 PM
... gonna open a can of "whup ass"!

TVSURFER
02-06-2009, 07:56 PM
... gonna open a can of "whup ass"!
:D:D:D:DLMAO!!!
:cool:

Tranfan
02-10-2009, 10:40 PM
Paying Customers should be spoken to in a more tactful way.

GroobySteven
02-11-2009, 04:25 AM

Shadupayaface!

Customers get great customer service, awesome regular updates, the ability to add feedback and an excellent product for the money. This is one of the few TS sites where you can interact and give feedback to the photographers and webmasters. That doesn't mean your always right - and if you say something stupid, ignorant or just annoying, expect to be answered in the same way.

Ms Remy M
02-11-2009, 04:15 PM

Good evening sir. Would you like some Grey Poupon? lol :) I'm just joshing ya, boy it's mighty easy to tell the new members round these parts.