PDA

View Full Version : I know this is Black-Tgirls but...

bigdicki
02-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Damn, I may have to join Yum when they are adding hot girls like these (Melissa and Kimber James). I usually am not as attracted to the white girls, but some are just gorgeous. Kimber I saw on another site as well doing some hardcore. That girl got skills!!!

DYNACORD
02-08-2009, 07:07 PM
I don't see a problem. How could you say NO to any of these beauties no matter what color. "LOL"

Handandsom
02-09-2009, 05:34 AM
Damn, I may have to join Yum when they are adding hot girls like these (Melissa and Kimber James). I usually am not as attracted to the white girls, but some are just gorgeous. Kimber I saw on another site as well doing some hardcore. That girl got skills!!!

Yeah that Kimber is something else but so is the nubian one from BTG. I had the pleasure of her company one night many moons ago (125th). But before i go off on a story, back to the Shemale Yum stuff, as I were saying Kimber is worth the membership alone if you don't have anything on her as is. But the video with her and dude (his name aint important) is very nice. In fact I think she did two videos (hardcores).:cool:

drax131271
02-09-2009, 04:00 PM
they are very hot i just love t-girls