PDA

View Full Version : Asia Is Hot !

ROC
07-30-2008, 11:28 PM
shout Out To Detroit, Nice Looking Shawty Right Here.....

TVSURFER
07-31-2008, 04:08 AM
I've seen her ad on craigslist. But, craigslist is like walking across the Sahara Desert with an once of water and you've just started walking. Asia has been Barbie, Michelle, Chyna [China] and an assortment of monikers with about two flixs! I've called the number she had listed for all of her names and was hung up on, on all the calls! Go figure?:rolleyes:
In defense of Detroit girls, they are very street-wise and very creative as other girls across the country.;) They've taken that saavy to the internet and choose different persona just about every hour.
I liked her video except for the chronic, nerve wracking beep in the background.:( It was softening up my woodie! What's up with that, South? :confused:

fuego
07-31-2008, 05:19 AM
yeah she is hot:)

DirtySouth
07-31-2008, 01:32 PM
I liked her video except for the chronic, nerve wracking beep in the background.:( It was softening up my woodie! What's up with that, South? :confused:

Fire Alarm. I didn't even notice it until your post! I dont think there was any way to tamper with it w/o causing damage to the unit. I was renting that place for the day so that was beyond my authority to mess with it while the owner wasnt there.

eclectic_co
02-22-2010, 01:35 AM
South,

If you want that sound can edit can be edited out!
throw me the vid and I will see what I can do.

Fire Alarm. I didn't even notice it until your post! I dont think there was any way to tamper with it w/o causing damage to the unit. I was renting that place for the day so that was beyond my authority to mess with it while the owner wasnt there.

bronxbound
02-22-2010, 07:03 PM
What is her name in her BTG shoot?

DrDickenstein
02-22-2010, 07:32 PM
What is her name in her BTG shoot?

Asia

What y'all think...better look? Curly blonde or straight silky black?

DYNACORD
02-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Asia

I've seen here in the bars over the last 3 weeks or so. She has dark hair again. It looks good and so does she. She is better looking in person now. I think I just might have to talk to her next time. She travels with a guy who may be her boy friend. Not sure until I ask her. Stay tuned. LOL.

ty-clone
02-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Asia

straight silky black

thookie
02-23-2010, 05:38 AM
Asia

close call but the silky black.

andwar
02-23-2010, 06:33 AM
Damn The Hair!anyone got a story to tell?hows her skilllz? does bottom too?

DrDickenstein
02-23-2010, 07:00 AM
straight silky black

close call but the silky black.

I agree...close but gotta be the black or darker

anonymoussonny
02-24-2010, 11:29 PM
I like when the carpet matches the drapes...