PDA

View Full Version : Hello

william darcy
02-18-2009, 06:52 PM
I joined the board this morning, and I want to introduce myself. I am from Chicago, and I have been an admirer of transgender women for many years. I am looking forward to having many interesting discussions.

Ms Remy M
02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
I joined the board this morning, and I want to introduce myself. I am from Chicago, and I have been an admirer of transgender women for many years. I am looking forward to having many interesting discussions.

Welcome William, hope to hear your opinions on the various topics here.

william darcy
02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Welcome William, hope to hear your opinions on the various topics here.

Thank you. I have enjoyed reading your posts.

TVSURFER
02-18-2009, 10:05 PM
Welcome! I have already taken a fondness to you because you write in complete sentences and you don't butcher your grammar; you don't write in text-speak and you start your sentences with capitalization. I'll look forward to reading your points of view.
:cool:

william darcy
02-18-2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome! I have already taken a fondness to you because you write in complete sentences and you don't butcher your grammar; you don't write in text-speak and you start your sentences with capitalization. I'll look forward to reading your points of view.
:cool:

Thank you very much for your warm welcome.

TsVanessa69
02-18-2009, 10:36 PM
;)As a Chicago girl, I say welcome and hope you enjoy the site!;)

william darcy
02-18-2009, 10:40 PM
;)As a Chicago girl, I say welcome and hope you enjoy the site!;)

Thank you for your welcome. I too live in Chicago. I was born and reared here. I am also delighted that you are on this board. We have never met, but I know of your reputation of being one of the leaders in the transgender community in Chicago. I admire you, because of your work and dedication to the community

TSSexyChanel
02-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Welcome the the site love My bark is much worse than my bite. Possibly?

ROC
02-19-2009, 03:57 AM
whuddup Big~will........? Welcome To The Wonderful Land Of Transsexuals........if You have The PaSSIon For Beautiful t~girls, You've landed On The Right Planet....... You'rE In For A Treat Every Tuesday My Friend........ Holla!!!!!!!!!

william darcy
02-19-2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome the the site love My bark is much worse than my bite. Possibly?

Thank you for your welcome. I am delighted to see that you are on this board. I am looking forward to reading your comments.

william darcy
02-19-2009, 12:28 PM
whuddup Big~will........? Welcome To The Wonderful Land Of Transsexuals........if You have The PaSSIon For Beautiful t~girls, You've landed On The Right Planet....... You'rE In For A Treat Every Tuesday My Friend........ Holla!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your welcome, and I am eager to find out about Tuesdays.

thepiedpiper
02-20-2009, 11:00 PM
and you start your sentences with capitalization.

Sadly due to that laze inducing bitch we call Microsoft Word! Lol.
Welcome to the forum Will. ;)

william darcy
02-20-2009, 11:01 PM
Sadly due to that laze inducing bitch we call Microsoft Word! Lol.
Welcome to the forum Will. ;)

Thank you.