PDA

View Full Version : A big favor!!

St8btcurius
02-19-2009, 09:38 PM
I sure could use a big favor from everyone!... I keep tryin 2 log in on www.bgclive.com to check out some fine tgirls from my home town Memphis, TN,but I'm having some technical problems.
So the favor is for some body with an active account to log in search Memphis TN & post the pics so I can check them out. It would be most appreciated!!

kilakali
02-20-2009, 04:10 AM
I sure could use a big favor from everyone!... I keep tryin 2 log in on www.bgclive.com to check out some fine tgirls from my home town Memphis, TN,but I'm having some technical problems.
So the favor is for some body with an active account to log in search Memphis TN & post the pics so I can check them out. It would be most appreciated!!

I tried to upload some pics that i have from a few girls i know from there , but the size of the file is too large to post for some reason. What tech problems are you having. Hit me up in a pm and i will send you some. Oh Yeah what age range you looking for? I dont have 18 yr olds they are 23 to 30.

aplus82
02-20-2009, 09:09 PM
can you do the same for jersey tgirls?

Nashif
02-20-2009, 09:42 PM
im on that site. For some reason you have to ask the person to see them naked and i dont feel like doing because i know that they are going to say no.

help me

Ms Remy M
02-20-2009, 10:44 PM
im on that site. For some reason you have to ask the person to see them naked and i dont feel like doing because i know that they are going to say no.

help me

that's not so, I rarely get turned down for 'private images'. More likely, they'll want conversation first and continually and voting on their pics as well. It does help to have images of yourself as well, be they private or public.