PDA

View Full Version : Amiyah

atltgirlover
02-20-2009, 01:45 AM
I keep seeing this fine lady posted on the Atlanta CL and I just can't believe she is really this fine. Please anybody let me know if this fine lady is legit or not. If she is I'm calling her today.

kilakali
02-20-2009, 03:28 AM
I keep seeing this fine lady posted on the Atlanta CL and I just can't believe she is really this fine. Please anybody let me know if this fine lady is legit or not. If she is I'm calling her today.

Is that the only pic she has posted? If so I call it fake, if she has others can you post them?

ty-clone
02-20-2009, 04:43 AM
Is that the only pic she has posted? If so I call it fake, if she has others can you post them?
yep, when it comes to a one pic ad, i stay away

atltgirlover
02-21-2009, 02:29 AM

Here is one other pic. Please let me know if she is real if you can.

ty-clone
02-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Here is one other pic. Please let me know if she is real if you can.

i say its a fake, i stay away from professional photos too, i have more trust in a ad, when the pics are home made

DirtySouth
02-22-2009, 08:01 PM
It is and it isn't fake. I happen to know that the person in those pics are real, but she is a female. I actually have proof. NOT a tranny. Stay away from anyone claiming to use those pics as a tranny.

TVSURFER
02-22-2009, 09:07 PM
It is and it isn't fake. I happen to know that the person in those pics are real, but she is a female. I actually have proof. NOT a tranny. Stay away from anyone claiming to use those pics as a tranny.
Take heed gentlemen; a photographer knows!
:cool: