PDA

View Full Version : I Finally Did It!

william darcy
02-23-2009, 04:49 PM
I have finally done it. I now have an MBA, and I am so excited. This is a dream come true. Now it's on to my doctorate.

Ms Remy M
02-23-2009, 05:22 PM
I have finally done it. I now have an MBA, and I am so excited. This is a dream come true. Now it's on to my doctorate.

Very awesome, congratulations!!! What will your doctorate be in?

william darcy
02-23-2009, 05:40 PM
Very awesome, congratulations!!! What will your doctorate be in?

Thank you. I am trying to decide if I want a Juris Doctor(JD) which is a law degree or a Doctor of Business Administration (DBA).

TVSURFER
02-23-2009, 06:46 PM
That's great Mr. Darcy; congatulations! However, since you have already mastered business, go for the JD! Knowing the law, too, is not a bad thing!:D
:cool:

drax131271
02-23-2009, 09:09 PM
congrats my brother it's allways good to see a man who has that zeal to take control of his life

Handandsom
02-24-2009, 12:40 AM
That's great Mr. Darcy; congatulations! However, since you have already mastered business, go for the JD! Knowing the law, too, is not a bad thing!:D
:cool:

This is the right choice Mr D' (BTW Congrats). In my opinion its best to spread yourself. As opposed to becoming the No.1(top) go to person.
Just think once you are there no where else to go but down. :cool:
Master a few more things. And never let what you learned go to waste keep it in daily practice.

bxboy1984
02-24-2009, 09:04 PM
Congrats playa.

I get my masters in May, so I know the blood sweat and tears that go into it.

TSSexyChanel
02-25-2009, 12:55 AM

Owwww congrats catching up with me

Pretty soon you will be worthy of my love. LOL:D