PDA

View Full Version : Black & Brazilian (or Italian)

GroobySteven
02-27-2009, 07:40 PM
This is the aimed towards the idiot (and before you jump on me, he is an idiot, he's been asked to stop and refuses) who continually posts on the Brazilian models sets disparaging remarks along the lines of;
"She's not Black she's Brazilian take her off this site" and tried to counter my argument that you can be Black AND Brazilian by stating;

a) Can you be Black and Italian?
Answer: Obviously yes. You can be Black and belong to any nationality, it's not exclusive.

b) You must be white to thing that way?
Answer: My colour is irrelevant. There are facts and there are opinions. It is a fact that there are Black Brazilians.

c) You would call Cuban girls Mexican?
Answer: No I would call Cubans Cuban and Mexicans Mexican. If they were Black Cubans of which having visited there, there are quite a few, then I would feature them on this site. They would be BLACK and TGIRLS.

So, bring your issues into the forum please. Stop wasting my time having to delete irrelevant comments from the girls specific pages which are for comments about that girl, not to extol your particular unintelligent ramblings.

Although the main emphasis on this site is N.American (can you be Black and Canadian???) Black Tgirls, the small selection of Brazilian models we feature have always been an integral and a popular area on this site. If they offend you so much, skip over them.
This site is for Black transgenders and their admirers, no matter which country they may originate from.

Thanks
seanchai

Ms Remy M
02-27-2009, 07:51 PM
This is the aimed towards the idiot (and before you jump on me, he is an idiot, he's been asked to stop and refuses) who continually posts on the Brazilian models sets disparaging remarks along the lines of;
"She's not Black she's Brazilian take her off this site" and tried to counter my argument that you can be Black AND Brazilian by stating;

Answer: Obviously yes. You can be Black and belong to any nationality, it's not exclusive.

Answer: My colour is irrelevant. There are facts and there are opinions. It is a fact that there are Black Brazilians.

Answer: No I would call Cubans Cuban and Mexicans Mexican. If they were Black Cubans of which having visited there, there are quite a few, then I would feature them on this site. They would be BLACK and TGIRLS.

So, bring your issues into the forum please. Stop wasting my time having to delete irrelevant comments from the girls specific pages which are for comments about that girl, not to extol your particular unintelligent ramblings.

Although the main emphasis on this site is N.American (can you be Black and Canadian???) Black Tgirls, the small selection of Brazilian models we feature have always been an integral and a popular area on this site. If they offend you so much, skip over them.
This site is for Black transgenders and their admirers, no matter which country they may originate from.

Thanks
seanchai

I wonder if this guy knows there are 'white' Africans? I bet he'll shit himself or try to argue that they are albinos. lol

bigdicki
02-27-2009, 10:47 PM
If he finds out there are Asian Brazilians, his head will explode.:rolleyes:

BlkMuscleTop
02-27-2009, 11:39 PM

Thanks
seanchai

Someone ought to give the guy a reminder that the largest population of blacks outside of Nigeria, is in Brazil. In other words only one country in all of Africa and the world has a larger black population than Brazil. Not even the United States has as large a black population as Brazil, dude needs to be schooled to not confuse culture with race. The majority of slaves from Africa went to Brasil.

Fact remains I love me some Afro-Brazilian and Afro-American tgirls, so keep em coming bro and as long as they smooth and sexy I'm diggin it.

thepiedpiper
02-27-2009, 11:41 PM
(can you be Black and Canadian???)

What!? this can't be true haha. To add insult to that guys injury the new star of inter Milan (a well known Italian soccer team) is Black a national of Italy through Ghanian decent but still.. Blatalian he is! lol.

bdser88
02-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by seanchai
(can you be Black and Canadian???)
Tsk tsk tsk!:mad:
Are you trying to pull my chain here!?!?!?! LOL!
Since I haven't seen Captain Canada here (aka Craig B), I'll put my country on my back & answer YES: there are Black Canadians. Even a couple of Black t-girls too.
Black history month fact: It's called the African diaspora beyotches! From South America-to-Europe-to-North America-to infinity & beyond!
P.S. Seanchai - Colour spelt with a U. Big up!:D

TVSURFER
02-28-2009, 06:03 PM
Since I haven't seen Captain Canada here (aka Craig B), I'll put my country on my back & answer YES: there are Black Canadians. Even a couple of Black t-girls too.
Black history month fact: It's called the African diaspora beyotches! From South America-to-Europe-to-North America-to infinity & beyond!
P.S. Seanchai - Colour spelt with a U. Big up!:D:D:cool:
:cool:

thepiedpiper
02-28-2009, 06:40 PM
P.S. Seanchai - Colour spelt with a U. Big up!:D

True English! :) I wonder what his favourite colour is!!?

TVSURFER
02-28-2009, 09:49 PM
True English! :) I wonder what his favourite colour is!!?
True English is an imperative!;) "Is" is a linking verb of the verb 'to be' or state of being verbs. The linking verb (is) is never used at the end of a phrase! :rolleyes: "I wonder what is his favourite colour?"

thepiedpiper
03-01-2009, 08:15 PM
True English is an imperative!;) "Is" is a linking verb of the verb 'to be' or state of being verbs. The linking verb (is) is never used at the end of a phrase! :rolleyes: "I wonder what is his favourite colour?"

It was a joke i.e. England to English, but due to my apparent bad grammar an equally bad joke was told! lol ;)

To my understanding and I am no English Major, in this case the word "is" although conjunctive, would act as a preposition. A preposition classically should not be used to end a sentence but, I don't see why it couldn't as a preposition ending a sentence would be easier to grasp.

For example take the following sentence:
There is no need to notify us about problems of which we are already aware.

Using a preposition to end this sentence allows it to roll off the tongue more easily:
There is no need to notify us about problems that we are already aware of.

hannes66
03-01-2009, 10:59 PM
Hey we in Germany have football player his name is Gerald Asamoa he is black,
we give a shit about his coloure he is German and we love him.
We also have black tgirls and all the other coloures.
Colour is just a word, we all Godīs kidīs.
Take care and God bless you all.

p.s. sory for my english, itīs not the best

kilakali
03-02-2009, 07:31 AM

Thanks
seanchai

Thanks Seanchai well said. Being from a Brasilian background I find it offensive when someone tells me i am not black, but im from another race or culture. I have notice quite a few African American Tgirls & GG's like to claim Brasil little do they know if they are "real" Brasilian they wouldnt spell it with a "z". Thats how you can tell if they are telling the truth or not. One girl i met had the nerve to tell me she was from Rio. I asked her a question in Portuguese and she replied speaking in Spanish, she had no clue that Brasilians speak Poartuguese not Spanish.

TVSURFER
03-02-2009, 05:45 PM
It was a joke i.e. England to English, but due to my apparent bad grammar an equally bad joke was told! lol ;)

To my understanding and I am no English Major, in this case the word "is" although conjunctive, would act as a preposition. A preposition classically should not be used to end a sentence but, I don't see why it couldn't as a preposition ending a sentence would be easier to grasp.

For example take the following sentence:
There is no need to notify us about problems of which we are already aware.

Using a preposition to end this sentence allows it to roll off the tongue more easily:
There is no need to notify us about problems that we are already aware of.
"Is" is part of a prepositional phrase. It is in agreement with the subject and always links the verb "to be". The same as "of".
We are already aware of the problems, there is no need to notify us.
It is not what makes you feel good physically in using words, it is how they are used to get coherent value. Think about what you are saying:
Where the cat [At]? Where is the cat? Or, Where's the cat?
You're a English student everyday! ;)

bdser88
03-02-2009, 06:12 PM
TVSURFER - Are you a teacher? Or did you grow up somewhere outside the U.S.?
My suspicion if you're not an English teacher; I envision a much younger TVSURFER, in some far flung outpost of the empire, wearing his school boy khaki's getting his knuckles wrapped!
Your commitment to the Queen's English is commendable, and no doubt due to the beating your knuckles once endured!
:p

TVSURFER
03-02-2009, 06:41 PM
TVSURFER - Are you a teacher? Or did you grow up somewhere outside the U.S.?
My suspicion if you're not an English teacher; I envision a much younger TVSURFER, in some far flung outpost of the empire, wearing his school boy khaki's getting his knuckles wrapped!
Your commitment to the Queen's English is commendable, and no doubt due to the beating your knuckles once endured!
:p
Yeah, those nuns at "Our Lady of the Kick Ass", had an effect on my whole life!
Seriously, I came from a family tree where all parts of Academia were cherished as sacred! Failure to grasp the language was similar to pissing in the drinking water; "you don't fuck that up!"
I was taught in school and at home that communication sets you apart from others who don't do it as well. It separates followers from leaders. Knowing the eight parts of speech were imparatives. Without them one cannot read (comprehension); one cannot express themselves with words or to be able to use them when one was to write; one cannot gain entrance into most state universities if one cannot scribe a beginning, middle and end essay; imparatives to exsist.
And to think, I was educated in public schools.;)

bdser88
03-02-2009, 07:39 PM
^
I express myself through hand gestures and grunts.

Hannes66 - You speak zee good english for zee German, yes! joke!
I doubt any of us here sprechen sie deutch very well.. Welcome.

TVSURFER
03-02-2009, 09:35 PM
^

:D

Ms Remy M
03-03-2009, 01:11 PM
^

Use to be in Stuttgart. I love and miss Germany. I don't remember enough to carry a conversation in german, but I do believe 'die' should have been used instead of 'zee', I think. lol

GroobySteven
03-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Posted by blackblack on 19 Mar 2009
great girl bad lighting. should rename this site ethic shemales

Erm .... where do I start?
Bad lighting? Please bring it into the forum - it's not for the girls comments pages.

Ethic ??? Really, if your going to make a silly complaint at least get the word right. What shemales have ethics (jk).

TVSURFER
03-19-2009, 08:59 PM
Posted by blackblack on 19 Mar 2009
great girl bad lighting. should rename this site ethic shemales

Erm .... where do I start?
Bad lighting? Please bring it into the forum - it's not for the girls comments pages.

Ethic ??? Really, if your going to make a silly complaint at least get the word right. What shemales have ethics (jk).

Thanks seanchai for that posting of what I was illustrating. I believe this person was trying to convey ethnics. However, if you don't have a grasp of the language, you'll end up looking or sounding foolish: Ethics (a moral code; principals; beliefs, etc.) or ethnics (racial, cultural, etc.)? My fellow members, effective communication is no joke, as you can plainly see. If you can't get your point(s) across, your are quite simply marginal (insignificant)!

TSSexyChanel
03-24-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks seanchai for that posting of what I was illustrating. I believe this person was trying to convey ethnics. However, if you don't have a grasp of the language, you'll end up looking or sounding foolish: Ethics (a moral code; principals; beliefs, etc.) or ethnics (racial, cultural, etc.)? My fellow members, effective communication is no joke, as you can plainly see. If you can't get your point(s) across, your are quite simply marginal (insignificant)!

As you see I do most of my surfing round here in the morning when I wake up I swear I get my morning nut reading your stuff. :D

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 11:44 AM
IM JUST GOING TO SAY "OH MY GOSH" LOL,SOME PEOPLE ARE VERY DIFFICULT OR TORMENTED......BLACK IS BLACK....WHITE IS WHITE....ITS THE COLOR THAT THE SITE CATERS TO>>>EBONY TGIRLS>>>JUST HAS AN ASIAN TGIRL SITE FOR EXAMPLE(CHINESE,JAPANESE,KOREANS AND SO ON)NOT THE NATIONALITY....

Dont be like that for whatever reason you're doing that and starting threads has such!!!!!!:cool:

chriss2732
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
in the usa or the ilands if you are dark skin you are black.
if you look at me you would think i,m black but i,m not
i,m cubaban but who cairs :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)