PDA

View Full Version : Chyna aka Winter

Ms Remy M
02-27-2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah yeah I know there's a thread for her already. Chyna proved to be a geat girl to work with, cool personality, very social, strictly a 'TOP' (for those into that), extremely functional and HUNG. She's not hard in these pics, just semi. You really do have to see her in person to really appreaciate the sheer girth and length she offers

ty-clone
02-28-2009, 03:59 AM
REMY YOU ARE THE MAN, so how many weeks do i have to wait to see her set

TVSURFER
02-28-2009, 06:10 AM
Yeah Remy, you put some light on that curve! She's cute!
:cool:

Ms Remy M
02-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Yeah Remy, you put some light on that curve! She's cute!

LOL at the curve! I kept thinking of the letter 'J' whilst she was hard. Watching her try to get it to point straight was like watching her wield a crowbar. :)

TVSURFER
02-28-2009, 09:53 PM
LOL at the curve! I kept thinking of the letter 'J' whilst she was hard. Watching her try to get it to point straight was like watching her wield a crowbar. :)
I know you had a nice time watching her do it, right? So, did she get it straight? :D

Ms Remy M
02-28-2009, 10:31 PM
I know you had a nice time watcher her do it, right? So, did she get it straight? :D

As straight as a policitian. :rolleyes:

TVSURFER
03-01-2009, 04:33 AM
As straight as a policitian. :rolleyes:
:D

DYNACORD
03-01-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm gonn go out on a limb here and say "The politician in her is there for a long long time.
See! Not even straight laying down. "LOL"

ty-clone
03-01-2009, 11:25 PM
remy, since u and other say she real cool / down to earth. can u get her to join this forum.

TVSURFER
03-02-2009, 12:34 AM
remy, since u and other say she real cool / down to earth. can u get her to join this forum.
:D

kilakali
03-02-2009, 07:49 AM

Why dont you hit her up on bgclive? I think i posted her name on here. Remy is correct she is real cool not my type , but she is quite friendly.

ty-clone
03-03-2009, 05:48 AM
Why dont you hit her up on bgclive? I think i posted her name on here. Remy is correct she is real cool not my type , but she is quite friendly.
i remember, you posting it in the other chyna thread. but to be honest, im skeptical about joining bgclive, I don’t want to be harass by a bunch of gay dudes, i have nothing against their lifestlye. i just dont get down like that. ill think about it, cause i really would like to get to know her, plus i hear their are many other TG on there that are cool as well

kilakali
03-03-2009, 05:59 AM
i remember, you posting it in the other chyna thread. but to be honest, im skeptical about joining bgclive, I don’t want to be harass by a bunch of gay dudes, i have nothing against their lifestlye. i just dont get down like that. ill think about it, cause i really would like to get to know her, plus i hear their are many other TG on there that are cool as well

I can understand how you feel i was skeptical at first, but im telling you most of the girls on this site and many that are not are on there. All you have to do is keep your pics private and state that you are only into Tgirls. Most of the guys respect that, but you will get a few that dont read. Just tell them you are not into guys and most will leave you alone. Alot of the girls on there dont even get alot of messages because its mostly gay men on there looking for other men, so they are free for the picking. You can meet ALOT of girls on there. I just hit the 500 mark on my friends list, and all are girls.
I just did a search there are over 6,000 girls on there. They also have a TG chat room with girls on cams.

Ms Remy M
03-03-2009, 03:16 PM

I just spoke with her the other day and instructed her on how to join the forum. I see she's still not here so I'll see what is the hold up.

hannes66
03-04-2009, 12:26 AM
Anyone have more hot picīs from her ?
Hey she is hot and i need more from her.

Ms Remy M
03-04-2009, 12:36 AM

I got ya! ;)

DYNACORD
03-04-2009, 03:21 AM

Remy has the hot new ones. All I got is a few everyday shots like this.