PDA

View Full Version : Dammit

bryanferryfan
04-13-2016, 05:36 AM
Hey when are we gonna get some hardcore black tgirl lesbians ? Who would you guys want to see knotted up? Add your comments and pix maybe Grooby can make this happen !

Here's 2 girls I would want to see first are:

Hawaii and Peachez

GroobySteven
04-14-2016, 08:55 AM
It's not something we'd pursue on this site.

bryanferryfan
04-14-2016, 04:08 PM
It's not something we'd pursue on this site.

Do you know how many of us would cream our jeans for hardcore tgirl lesbian scenes? I would for sure !

GroobySteven
04-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Do you know how many of us would cream our jeans for hardcore tgirl lesbian scenes? I would for sure !

How many?
Tell you what - you get them to put 50% of the budget together (about $1000) and I'll do the rest and we'll make it.

junintoiro
04-15-2016, 01:13 AM
Do we get a vote on who it will be???

OneDose
04-15-2016, 04:30 AM
Lets take a poll vote, PLEASE!

GroobySteven
04-15-2016, 08:53 AM
Do we get a vote on who it will be???

If you've been a contributor I guess so but within reason.
The problem with this sort of content is that unless you've got TS models who are genuinely into other TS's (way less than your fantasy thinks there is) then you're going to get shit content.

bryanferryfan
04-15-2016, 07:08 PM
If you've been a contributor I guess so but within reason.
The problem with this sort of content is that unless you've got TS models who are genuinely into other TS's (way less than your fantasy thinks there is) then you're going to get shit content.

My job as a subscriber and fan is to give feedback and ideas. I, by no means, am dictating terms. It's just that I'm an admirer of transgendered ladies and appreciate their beauty and if I meet ladies who I think they have what it takes I refer them to Grooby. I receive no money or seek attention. I do it because I want these ladies to get exposure and move up to bigger and better things.

GroobySteven
04-16-2016, 10:40 AM
Understood and my job is to take that budget and try to create the best content, that would have the widest appeal across the membership. When you state; 'Do you know how many ....' - more or less, yes I do which is one of the reasons we're not really looking to do girl on girl black tgirl content unless a situation presented itself at the right time. This is why I say to people who want to create something else, to go ahead and do it.