PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the Coming Soon section?

sosleepy
04-13-2016, 05:53 AM
Have you guys just given up on it? I love this site, but it has felt like it's on autopilot lately...

bryanferryfan
04-13-2016, 06:30 AM
Have you guys just given up on it? I love this site, but it has felt like it's on autopilot lately...

Check out my thread

GroobySteven
04-14-2016, 08:51 AM
With the exception of the coming soon area not having been updated for a few weeks, I fail to see how the rest of the site is on auto-pilot. We're still producing awesome content, we're putting new hardcores together and we have new photographers. It's the same as ever.

The coming soon hasn't been updated for two reasons, one is that we haven't been shooting as far in advance so had a little less content come in - and we're focused on getting the new design up (hopefully this week) of the site which will give it a much needed re-freshen.

sosleepy
04-16-2016, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the reply. It's hard to bring up concerns/questions without having it sound like flat criticism. I think you guys are doing a great job overall, which is why I continue to pay a sub every month.

GroobySteven
04-18-2016, 11:46 AM
Hopefully you'll see the changes in the site now and what we've been working on - thanks.