PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed !

OneDose
04-14-2016, 03:01 AM
All was well with Rauche's first set and video but as soon as that second came out, I was all but too upset. Why? Because she and the camera man thought it'd be okay if they faked the cumshot. Don't get me wrong, I know some girls can't put out sometimes due to 'mones, shyness, or personal probs, but if one of those reasons presents the situation, I feel like the professionals shouldn't make fun of us paying customers but thinking we're none the wiser. I could easily hear the camera-man pour baby oil on her hands and penis to make it seem like cum(with a pulled away camera angle of course). Please don't hurt us like that again. I feel like the least they could have done was let us know she couldn't do it and I would have taken that "L" and moved on with an understanding that it wasn't possible. At least that way, respect is still preserved, ya know? All in all, I feel like this is the first loss that my favorite photographer has taken and I feel like you're too good at your work to pull stunts like that off again.
- A long term customer

bryanferryfan
04-14-2016, 04:14 AM
All was well with Rauche's first set and video but as soon as that second came out, I was all but too upset. Why? Because she and the camera man thought it'd be okay if they faked the cumshot. Don't get me wrong, I know some girls can't put out sometimes due to 'mones, shyness, or personal probs, but if one of those reasons presents the situation, I feel like the professionals shouldn't make fun of us paying customers but thinking we're none the wiser. I could easily hear the camera-man pour baby oil on her hands and penis to make it seem like cum(with a pulled away camera angle of course). Please don't hurt us like that again. I feel like the least they could have done was let us know she couldn't do it and I would have taken that "L" and moved on with an understanding that it wasn't possible. At least that way, respect is still preserved, ya know? All in all, I feel like this is the first loss that my favorite photographer has taken and I feel like you're too good at your work to pull stunts like that off again.
- A long term customer

You know what they say, "The customer is always right".

GroobySteven
04-14-2016, 08:42 AM
Yeah - this is shit and not what we pay producers for.
We don't screen all the content before it's published, it would be impossible with the amount of content we have.
Sometimes models do have a problem cumming and it just doesn't happen - in that case, they should just finish the shoot some other way.

Photographer is going to get admonished and unlikely we'll bother to use that model again.
Unimpressed.

werwt22
04-19-2016, 02:18 PM
I always loved walkaway scenes like Sabrina Suzuki. You dont even have to bust. Just watching them walk down the hallway and seeing everything move is enough. There are amazing endings that dont require CS