PDA

View Full Version : Tgirl site excusively devoted to them getting a blowjob!!!

heavyd61
05-07-2016, 03:51 PM
Question?
Is there a site devoted to tgirls getting blow jobs and cumming from getting sucked off. I love to see a great blowjob given to a tgirl. I enjoy the fucking scenes but really love to see a tgirl cum when getting a blowjob.
Any thoughts on this? If there is no such site Grooby or someone should consider putting one out. I am not speaking of men getting blow jobs I am speaking of only tgirls getting some great dick sucking and bustin a nut. How about Black TGirls having a section devoted to this. I see so many lovely big dicks on here but no scenes of them getting a good ball bustin blowjob.

GroobySteven
05-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Not for us. We've been asked before, it's not really a site I want to produce at this time.

ROC
05-08-2016, 03:31 AM
i would make it a category of b.t.g., not a seperate site.........

cumshooter69
05-08-2016, 02:55 PM
I agree with ROC 100%

heavyd61
05-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Yes Roc, I mentioned that in my post. Grooby responded saying they are not interested in producing at this time. Well I tried if they get enough requests they may reconsider adding a category for this. I bet the membership would spike. I browse all the free sites looking specifically for those scenes.

heavyd61
05-10-2016, 11:37 PM
thanks for responding Grooby. Would you consider a category on the BTG site? I am sure it would be well received

GroobySteven
05-11-2016, 12:00 AM
A category specifying if a guy sucks a girl in the scene? That should be searchable already. If you're talking about shooting specific scenes where the guy gives a blow job only to a girl, then it's unlikely.
I believe the costs outweigh the return for a scene like this.

hoodstar
05-13-2016, 10:13 PM
One of the biggest complaints people have about this website is it's lack of good male performers. They don't know how to fuck and they give the worst head scenes of any TS site by far. Until they find some great male performers who know how to slurp a dick great then a site devoted to it will be a failure.

GroobySteven
05-14-2016, 11:08 PM
One of the biggest complaints people have about this website is it's lack of good male performers. They don't know how to fuck and they give the worst head scenes of any TS site by far. Until they find some great male performers who know how to slurp a dick great then a site devoted to it will be a failure.

That's one good point out of a few.