PDA

View Full Version : Camera's....???

btg_atl_lova
03-02-2009, 03:18 AM
What kind of camera do you guys' use for your photoshoots....???

Ms Remy M
03-03-2009, 12:32 PM

DSLR, differen't photogs use different cameras. Canon and Nikon are the top two commonly used though.

hannes66
03-04-2009, 12:21 AM
I use a Samsung L 200 10,2 MB pixel with anti shock ,face focus and so on and on. She got so much extra stuff and she is extra small.
Just i say she is perfect.

roninva
03-04-2009, 09:54 PM

one thing about photography, if you don't have the eye for composition don't matter what camera your using, it's all how you setup the shot,
But most people now shoot only digital, Nikon, Canon, Lecia

DirtySouth
03-05-2009, 05:12 PM
one thing about photography, if you don't have the eye for composition don't matter what camera your using, it's all how you setup the shot,
But most people now shoot only digital, Nikon, Canon, Lecia

Whats a Lecia?

Agreed. But...The most important part is the lighting. Shitty camera and good lighting is better than great camera and shitty lighting.

Most of the Grooby shooters shoot with Canons (DSLR). I shoot with a 40D to be more specific.

I think Nikon is great to start for budget purposes but Canon cameras and lenses are better in the long run. I shot with a Nikon D300 recently and it is a huge difference from my canon in the final output IMO

Ms Remy M
03-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Whats a Lecia?

He meant a Leica, which is a German camera manufactor that's been around for AGES and produces some of the highest quality(and most expesive!!) cameras on the market, typically used in fashion photography by blokes with more money than they know what to do with. :cool: