PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this girl in Chi?

bigdicki
03-03-2009, 12:59 AM
I have seen many photos of this girl on CL, but never got up with her. Initially I thought she was fake, but I have seen many photos of her and now I'm wondering. I know she's not Black, but she got me hot.:o

Anyone ever seen her in Chicago? Don't need a full review (unless you want to PM that info), just want to know if she is for real.

DYNACORD
03-03-2009, 07:28 AM
She's a real TS, but not sure the girl using that pic is her. I've seen her floating around in different cities too. Good looking and a nice piece. "LOL"

ty-clone
03-04-2009, 04:02 AM
that photo is used on CL in NY every day, i also dont know if its really her

bxboy1984
03-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Doubt its her.
That photo is from an asian ts site if im not mistaken, and good looking girls rarely go under the radar here.

bigdicki
03-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Doubt its her.
That photo is from an asian ts site if im not mistaken, and good looking girls rarely go under the radar here.

On her ad she has a lot more pics than that... that is just the hottest one. Usually when a girl is fake it's one or two pics. This girl has a few all with her face shown. And I have spoken to her over the phone, just thought it was too good to be true.

Tony Vee
03-06-2009, 04:12 PM
When I first saw this pic a few months ago I called her....and she refused a shoot. Whenever a girl has an explicit pic like that and then refuses a paid shoot, I become very suspicious.:cool:

bxboy1984
03-06-2009, 07:28 PM
On her ad she has a lot more pics than that... that is just the hottest one. Usually when a girl is fake it's one or two pics. This girl has a few all with her face shown. And I have spoken to her over the phone, just thought it was too good to be true.

but the girls are getting good.
It looks way to good to be true to me, only because Ive seen the model b4 all over the net.
To me, its not real, and in this world, its guilty until proven innocent.

Ms Remy M
03-06-2009, 09:22 PM
I would not be surprised to hear about a girl having some guy download pics of ts models and then using them for their ads.

DYNACORD
03-07-2009, 08:48 AM
I believe this is the same girl. She's an internet girlie. Not the same girl using doing the Craigs list add, I'm sure.

bigdicki
03-07-2009, 06:28 PM
I would not be surprised to hear about a girl having some guy download pics of ts models and then using them for their ads.

The pics Dynacord posted are the girl... or at least pics of the girl that this Chitown hustler is using.:rolleyes: Some of these girls have elevated their level of game to an artform.