PDA

View Full Version : Hey Yall Wats good Ima Be in Atl March 30-April 4th Wats Gonna Be poppin Up there?

moe77
03-06-2009, 11:39 AM
Yea Me and Sum Ppl 4rm Da college im at in florida We gonna Be Takin a Spring Break Trip 2 Atl 2 See wats Poppin up there. Well Yall Hit me up lettin me know wats wat. Last time I was In Atl i was 9. lol Now I have a Betta View of wats Goin on Around me, But Yea Yall drop me a Note or sumthin Lettin me know wats gonna Be fun for spring break. Iight

Much Love yall stay safe Have a Blessed day

Moe:)

rouge
03-06-2009, 07:49 PM
Hey,

Goin to Atlanta for the first time just to meet some dream tgirls especially Victoria Porsche - she is an Angel !! Never thought of anything better to do !! Forget the sight seeing I'm hoping for a great nite with some great looking tgirls doing there freaky things !!!!!

Cant wait

:D

moe77
03-07-2009, 05:50 PM
u do That u went a lil 2 far on what u wanna do, im goin for fun not that kind, lol i just wanna see wats poppin wow. dat response made my day wow! lmao

rouge
03-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Why you on a tgirl forum dude? You got lost ??:eek:

Ms Remy M
03-08-2009, 04:34 PM
u do That u went a lil 2 far on what u wanna do, im goin for fun not that kind, lol i just wanna see wats poppin wow. dat response made my day wow! lmao

huh? stop fronting, you know you want to meet Victoria. :D Hell, I want to meet her should I ever get around to that area. Are you skipping the t-girls being that your going with your college mates?

moe77
03-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Naw Not at all im down wit meeting T-girls Its Just I wanted to Know Wats Crackin Up In atl Thats all Any Thang Big Goin On Thats All I Was askin. And who wouldnt Wanna Meet Victoria lol:p