PDA

View Full Version : Dumbest Poster of the Week!

GroobySteven
03-09-2009, 07:14 PM
I've had to mass remove all of his other posts due to his rudeness, arrogance and consistent attacks on the models and photographers but I thought a repost of this one was worth it:

Posted by Williamz on 07 Mar 2009
"The reason no one has ever seen any pre-op pictures or videos of her, is because she was born a woman. Also, to the idiot that wants to see (more) pre-ops? I think you are at the wrong site. Maybe you should find another site to visit, I hear there are sites with these things called women. UNtil someone proves me wrong, this pre-op is a FAKE. How desparate can BTS be to post fakes."

I guess it's a testament to how good she looks - but your accusations that we'd post a "fake" girl is as ridiculous as the poster who spammed that Brazilian girls aren't Black.
Please refrain from posting complains on the comment section and bring them into the forum.

bdser88
03-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Put pon blast! Mudda Sucka!

TSSexyChanel
03-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I've had to mass remove all of his other posts due to his rudeness, arrogance and consistent attacks on the models and photographers but I thought a repost of this one was worth it:

Posted by Williamz on 07 Mar 2009
"The reason no one has ever seen any pre-op pictures or videos of her, is because she was born a woman. Also, to the idiot that wants to see (more) pre-ops? I think you are at the wrong site. Maybe you should find another site to visit, I hear there are sites with these things called women. UNtil someone proves me wrong, this pre-op is a FAKE. How desparate can BTS be to post fakes."

I guess it's a testament to how good she looks - but your accusations that we'd post a "fake" girl is as ridiculous as the poster who spammed that Brazilian girls aren't Black.
Please refrain from posting complains on the comment section and bring them into the forum.

I find this side of you such a turn on **blushes**

GroobySteven
03-11-2009, 07:08 PM
Treat em mean to keep em keen!