PDA

View Full Version : Megan Foxx & Sexxxy Sabrina

kilakali
03-10-2009, 11:45 AM
Hot off the press!!! Just talked to my homegirl Megan Foxx. She is on tour; guys you need to check her out when she is in your city. She will be getting SRS real soon, so if you want some of that pipe better get it before its gone. She is in Cali right now making her way back east. Also Sabrina is with her as well i suggest checkin her too. Wow talkin about a dynamic duo

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
03-10-2009, 08:54 PM
Lol....... Guess When Its Done ... The "thrill" Will Be Gone Huh.. <smiles>

bdser88
03-10-2009, 09:00 PM
Sabrina's always been a real cutie..
As for SRS - good luck to mrs.thang! I can't even imagine what that snip would be like! I'm feeling faint just thinking about it!

Handandsom
03-11-2009, 12:34 AM

"Great", quote:p

Handandsom
03-11-2009, 12:46 AM
I definitely will add Sabrina to that rare treat list i have (to which i'm saving my colorful coupons "new money" for) She is a beauty that has blossomed well i hope she ain't going under the jigsaw :eek: I was with her from shoot 1 on BTG.

True hollywood confession: I called her once to make arrangements and i'm fuzzy on the exchange we had all but all I know is I didn't follow through and missed the opportunity. Cause she doesn't advertise too tough I'm thinking either her client roster is deeply rooted or she just doesn't get down like that.

All i know is I won't miss the next opportunity:cool:

SEXYTSJESSDOTCOM
03-11-2009, 12:55 AM
i Definitely Will Add Sabrina To That Rare Treat List I Have (to Which I'm Saving My Colorful Coupons "new Money" For) She Is A Beauty That Has Blossomed Well I Hope She Ain't Going Under The Jigsaw :eek: I Was With Her From Shoot 1 On Btg.

True Hollywood Confession: I Called Her Once To Make Arrangements And I'm Fuzzy On The Exchange We Had All But All I Know Is I Didn't Follow Through And Missed The Opportunity. Cause She Doesn't Advertise Too Tough I'm Thinking Either Her Client Roster Is Deeply Rooted Or She Just Doesn't Get Down Like That.

All I Know Is I Won't Miss The Next Opportunity:cool:

Thats Cuz She Isnt Really Into This Biz.. But She Does Well In What She Does.. Buttttttttt She Also Has A Regular Job Outside Of This Business..

Handandsom
03-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Thats Cuz She Isnt Really Into This Biz.. But She Does Well In What She Does.. Buttttttttt She Also Has A Regular Job Outside Of This Business..

I figured that! I can't be madd at her.

DirtySouth
03-17-2009, 12:12 PM

Yup.......

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Yup.......

My thoughts exactly Dirty.

Ms Remy M
03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
Yup.......

I have to disagree here, and not just in regards to Meagon Foxx. If a girl is pretty (for me the physical attraction is derived from a girls face) then she's fair game to me be she pre-op, post-op, or genetic girl. I understand that some guys are tit men, some are ass men, and some are tranny cock men, but a pretty face and great personality are all that matters for me.

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 08:00 PM
I have to disagree here, and not just in regards to Meagon Foxx. If a girl is pretty (for me the physical attraction is derived from a girls face) then she's fair game to me be she pre-op, post-op, or genetic girl. I understand that some guys are tit men, some are ass men, and some are tranny cock men, but a pretty face and great personality are all that matters for me.

Awww..... that's sweet. :p

Call me ig'nant but the whole attraction to the TG is a pretty girl with a fat cock. If I want a gg, I will go get one.

DYNACORD
03-17-2009, 09:49 PM

I agree with Remy. I like both types of girls and they both need to be lovely in my eyes. BUT, ether one has to be a good human being which completes the package. Snip and it's gone doesn't matter if you care for this person and you can handle both types of women, TS and GG.