View Full Version : My DREAM Team.

rouge
03-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Based on 11 players of a soccer team here would be my dream team ebony tgirls based on no order particulary but here goes... What do you think fellas?

Ashley(June2008 model from Orlando)
Elora Dannon (regretably not featured anyway but on eros - is an angel)
Victoria Porsche
Natassia Dreams
India
Naomi(aka angel)- in Goal - got a great great gorgeous booty :)
Yana
Vanilla
Shay
Simone
Ebony

Imagine being shipwrecked on a desert island with this team.....:D

"Rum, Sodomy and the lash" !! :p:rolleyes::)

bdser88
03-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Good selection maestro, but I'm just saying....

Handandsom
03-11-2009, 01:17 AM

LMAO
TRUEEEEEEEE! :cool:

rouge
03-11-2009, 10:40 AM

And I am saying GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK by browsing the models !! I asked about Ashley and was told to do my RESEARCH !!:p:p:p

rouge
03-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Should be simple if you know your BTG's - after all there is only 1 Victoria Porsche or Natassia Dreams n'est pa mon petit chou :p:p:p

bdser88
03-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Should be simple if you know your BTG's - after all there is only 1 Victoria Porsche or Natassia Dreams n'est pa mon petit chou :p:p:p
They are indeed big names in the game, but you must understand we here on BTG forums are a lazy bunch of muthaf**k*s looking for instant gratification on tha internetz.:p
P.S. Call me a cauliflower again & it's on Frenchie!:mad:
Maybe something lost in translation...:confused::confused::p

rouge
03-11-2009, 05:19 PM
They are indeed big names in the game, but you must understand we here on BTG forums are a lazy bunch of muthaf**k*s looking for instant gratification on tha internetz.:p

It's cabbage not cauliflour :) I was led to believe by my french cousins that this is a term of endearment !! Your not a frenchie then :p;)

TVSURFER
03-11-2009, 06:14 PM
I beg your pardon?
A bunch of lazy muthafuckers? WOW!!!:eek: That's sort of off hand and backhanded, wouldn't you say? I like you bdser88; you might be a pretty cool dude north of the US border, but as a Canuck, a bearer of a pocket full of Loonies, you can't describe me or speak for me as a member! As a long time BTG member, I have and will always be an advocate and supporter of anyone who desires to connect with their desires of this fetish. I can truthfully say that all of the t-girls I've come in contact with or know, have been through my own hard work and dilligence. I can't remember a instance where I've satiated my desires from internet interaction. All of the girls I know were before this site and other internet sites. I was into this "thing of ours" before some who were drinking baby formula; irratating their mother's teats or collecting maple leafs or grasshoppers for their 3rd grade science classes.:rolleyes: Feel me?
:cool:

rouge
03-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I beg your pardon?
A bunch of lazy muthafuckers? WOW!!!:eek: That's sort of off hand and backhanded, wouldn't you say? I like you bdser88; you might be a pretty cool dude north of the US border, but as a Canuck, a bearer of a pocket full of Loonies, you can't describe me or speak for me as a member! As a long time BTG member, I have and will always be an advocate and supporter of anyone who desires to connect with their desires of this fetish. I can truthfully say that all of the t-girls I've come in contact with or know, have been through my own hard work and dilligence. I can't remember a instance where I've satiated my desires from internet interaction. All of the girls I know were before this site and other internet sites. I was into this "thing of ours" before some who were drinking baby formula; irratating their mother's teats or collecting maple leafs or grasshoppers for their 3rd grade science classes.:rolleyes: Feel me?

WISE WORDs dear sir !! Genius has be described as 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration !! I would hate to assume that all forum members were lazy mutherfokers ! Certainly not, though I do sometimes think some members lack that essential grey matter if you get my drift ?:D

Seems to be quite alot of people out here that like to shoot first and ask questions later and as a newbie I have to say how unnerving that can be when when is being purely honest dare I say it slighty green as one "grows" wiser in a new and challenging scene. :rolleyes:

TVSURFER
03-11-2009, 08:35 PM
WISE WORDs dear sir !! Genius has be described as 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration !! I would hate to assume that all forum members were lazy mutherfokers ! Certainly not, though I do sometimes think some members lack that essential grey matter if you get my drift ?:D

Seems to be quite alot of people out here that like to shoot first and ask questions later and as a newbie I have to say how unnerving that can be when when is being purely honest dare I say it slighty green as one "grows" wiser in a new and challenging scene. :rolleyes:
Rouge, you are my kind of dude!

bdser88
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
TVSURFER - My cantankerous brethren and closest southern neighbour. Please understand "lazy muthf**c*'s" is an expression we here in my country use with the utmost respect and reverance. Consider yourself blessed, or we'll send some snow & sh*t down your way quick fast :p

ROUGE - Most people here are pretty cool so don't sweat the small things. I was simply suggesting your thread will be more accessable to everyone if you include photos.

As you mentioned soccer (AKA FOOTBALL) in your original post, I'm off to watch my Champions League.

TVSURFER
03-11-2009, 10:28 PM
TVSURFER - My cantankerous brethren and closest southern neighbour. Please understand "lazy muthf**c*'s" is an expression we here in my country use with the utmost respect and reverance. Consider yourself blessed, or we'll send some snow & sh*t down your way quick fast :p You can call me because I'm late for dinner, I'll even except being called cantankerous or even substitute brother with brethren, but you won't endear me to you if you call me a "lazy mother (shut yo mouth)!" Those words I take literally! I think that's derogatory no matter what burg or country you live. However, since this is a public forum, now, and the moderators ask all of us to be respectful, I won't call you a male offspring of a female canine.:eek: Everyone all over the world knows what that means and it's not a idiom of endearment!
PS We get enough of your [shit] as it is; Canada ships its trash to Michigan!:rolleyes:

Ms Remy M
03-11-2009, 10:59 PM
Rouge, you are my kind of dude!

Ah great, now we have two guys on here who will be correcting our grammar lol just kidding TVSurfer

TVSURFER
03-12-2009, 01:21 AM
Ah great, now we have two guys on here who will be correcting our grammar lol just kidding TVSurfer

R U, Remy? I felt that vibe way up here in Michigan!

Ms Remy M
03-12-2009, 09:10 AM
R U, Remy? I felt that vibe way up here in Michigan!

Damn, yes I was just taking the piss. Please everyone never take offense to what I say. My humor is very poor and rarely takes into consideration of others feelings. I've always enjoyed reading your comments TVSurfer and look forward to a more outspoken return, and continued corrections of proper grammar of course. Hell, we had some people writing horribly of late that I was just hoping you would jump on considering how educated they claimed to be. I've caught myself double proof-reading my post instead of only proof-reading it once before submitting just to make sure you don't jump on me. Even fucked around and timed out and lost the message entirely!! LOL Now I keep two btg forum windows open just so I can sporadically click a link and stay out of Idle. :o

bdser88
03-12-2009, 05:56 PM
HAHA! Good one Remy!
TVSurfer keeps everyone on their grammatical toes!

TVSURFER
03-13-2009, 05:31 PM
Damn, yes I was just taking the piss. Please everyone never take offense to what I say. My humor is very poor and rarely takes into consideration of others feelings. I've always enjoyed reading your comments TVSurfer and look forward to a more outspoken return, and continued corrections of proper grammar of course. Hell, we had some people writing horribly of late that I was just hoping you would jump on considering how educated they claimed to be. I've caught myself double proof-reading my post instead of only proof-reading it once before submitting just to make sure you don't jump on me. Even fucked around and timed out and lost the message entirely!! LOL Now I keep two btg forum windows open just so I can sporadically click a link and stay out of Idle. :o

A knock is a knock; whether it is direct or roundabout. I knew what you meant. Stay away from the Apollo! You are not very good at “normal” humor.:D
It is amusing to read how self correcting you are about what you write in your posts and that’s a good thing. I’m glad I’ve made you aware of the communication spectrum to realize that how you articulate and inscribe, speak volumes of who you are as a person. There is a man in a widely read book, who lived his life by being an example; he proclaimed to others to follow his lead and others will follow yours.;)
The people that write on this board who claim they have advance degrees send me into uncontrollable laughter with a cartoon bubble over my head with the thought of what school gives out sheepskins to folks that can’t write a complete sentence? Otherwise, how do they get those degrees; fill out applications, or talk to their prospective employers in job interviews? I have found it useless to comment on some member’s grammar anymore, because they’ll defend the idiocy with more idiotic comments. Then the fence sitters and booty-kissers will chime in and we will have a nice donnybrook about something as simple as breathing air!
Some people are lucky to have a forum such as this because they can get by with text speaks or using one letter of the alphabet to comprise a whole thought or word. I’ll bet no one noticed I used that assertion when I made my reply [to Remy].:rolleyes: It probably went by some folks like the stop sign they just ran through (or thru). I’ve been on newspaper forums for quite sometime and, if some of these normal scholars on this board attempted to pull off the grammar they get away with on this board, they will get embarrassed to point of sitting in a hot bath and slitting their wrists. To say regular or “normal” folks are not responsive to bad speech and grammar is a very terse irony of the world we live.
Communication is essential to humans interacting with each other, but it gets lost when you have to take more than a few minutes to read or unscramble a post, only to find out the poster haven’t said a damn thing or they‘ll say that isn’t what they meant! It’s equivalent to listening to someone who keeps saying ‘you know what I mean?’ :confused:
The people, who make light of a situation without thinking before they let disparaging words tumble out of their mouths, I avoid at all cost. These are the same people that butcher the verb, to be; it is not constructed to mean or used as IMO! They apply dem for the personal pronoun them; day for they; aight for alright; dat for that; your for you are [you’re] and 'muthafucka' :eek:as an endearing term, sadly for everybody!
It is equally scary when they put it into print form; something they meant to write and ask you to overlook what they’ve wrote. However, they know what they’ve said or wrote, because they’ve done it with a particular intent in mind. Or, they are not thinking, which seems to be infectious these days. Those are the people that are looking for the forest, but can’t find it because of the trees are blocking their view!
Nevertheless, while I’m on this board, I’m going to stay away from suggestions and correcting members (fight the urge) on their terrible grammar. Hooha!