PDA

View Full Version : Are We In Shock !

bryanferryfan
11-11-2016, 08:04 PM
With the election of Donald Trump are you happy or upset ? How does a Trump victory shape how you feel about LGBTQ issues ? I'm interested in what you guys have to say.

mrmister41
11-25-2016, 11:00 PM
same sex laws passed are settled law...the transgender bathroom issue is for the states to decide

mrmister41
11-25-2016, 11:10 PM
the media mislead the general public with there own agenda and lost all confidence.....i stayed up all night and watched the results..NC,FL,then Ohio...Hillary was arrogant and assumed alot........Bill told her watch the white working class,they could wake up and cause a problem....her staff laughed.....at him...now they can join Al Gore in losing elections that could have been won....

TurboMan
11-26-2016, 12:54 PM
the media mislead the general public with there own agenda and lost all confidence.....i stayed up all night and watched the results..NC,FL,then Ohio...Hillary was arrogant and assumed alot........Bill told her watch the white working class,they could wake up and cause a problem....her staff laughed.....at him...now they can join Al Gore in losing elections that could have been won....

Whooaa you are on the money.