PDA

View Full Version : Tops: What's your favorite condom?

Unisex
03-12-2009, 12:21 AM
What is your favorite condom to use when topping women?

bigdicki
03-12-2009, 02:33 AM
Magnum Thins all the time. ;)

Ms Remy M
03-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Magnum Thins all the time. ;)

I tried Magnum Thins not too long ago, seemed fine although I usually get the XL

bdser88
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
I usually get the XL
Dem too small for me. :p

Unisex
03-12-2009, 09:55 PM
Forgot to mention in the OP that durex performax (http://www.undercovercondoms.com/readuserreview.asp?ID=143) are the best.

Handandsom
03-13-2009, 01:23 AM
A simple trojan. Some kats be acting like they robbing the Federal Reserves....

[Ski-mask way nigga ransom notes far from handsome but damn nigga tote, "what you tote".........]- Biggie Smalls

I gets in and gets out. But for real i've been looking for them black condoms they look madd durable anybody have any xxxperience with those?

Tony Vee
03-13-2009, 02:22 AM
Speaking of condoms...which ones do you think are the least visible when shooting videos? :confused:

bigdicki
03-14-2009, 12:05 AM
I tried Magnum Thins not too long ago, seemed fine although I usually get the XL

Now you are just bragging! lol :p

ROC
03-16-2009, 07:39 PM
i'll Go With 80 Yrs. Of Service.......lol

DirtySouth
03-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Magnum is the strongest to me. Anything Trojan. I've had a lifestyles break on me one time. I'll never wear those again.

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Speaking of condoms...which ones do you think are the least visible when shooting videos? :confused:

I don't know if they still make them but there used to be some joints called Beyond Plus that were thin as hell and you could barely tell you were fucking with a condom on. I would never use them when going in the back door for fear of them breaking, but if your aim is to minimize visibility they are a good bet.

Skye
03-21-2009, 05:30 AM
Sorry to eavesdrop guys but I'm bored lol. I'm a bottom and I won't let a guy look at me with a lifestyle/durex b.k.a. Babymakers...

The only trojan I've ever seen pop was on a guy that should've been in a magnum xl.

Also for whoever asked, the black ones are lifestyle tuxedos and they pop too

Unisex
03-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Sorry to eavesdrop guys but I'm bored lol. I'm a bottom and I won't let a guy look at me with a lifestyle/durex b.k.a. Babymakers...

The only trojan I've ever seen pop was on a guy that should've been in a magnum xl.

I'm sorry, but how many kids did you say you had again?

Skye
03-22-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm sorry, but how many kids did you say you had again?

LOL! Well A.I.D.S.makers/herpesmakers/syphillismakers etc sounds harsh... doesn't quite have the same ring but the point remains... trojans prevent unwanted surprises of all sorts!

Handandsom
03-23-2009, 01:34 AM

That would be me that asked about the black rubbers. Still would like to see how good a tux would look on my "mans-and-them" though. Thanks for the info. I have to run a test on them to see if they do bust. Wondering if you'd call me' subject a "sex dummy" :eek:

03-23-2009, 02:48 AM
Dem too small for me. :p

LOL I like inspiral

03-23-2009, 02:50 AM

trojans pop too... matter of fact they stink all to be damned also

bdser88
03-23-2009, 05:19 PM
LOL! Well A.I.D.S.makers/herpesmakers/syphillismakers etc sounds harsh... doesn't quite have the same ring but the point remains... trojans prevent unwanted surprises of all sorts!

:eek: I don't want none of that!! :eek:

Had to laugh at "lifestyle/durex b.k.a. Babymakers..."

BizarreKenshiro
03-24-2009, 05:12 AM
I got go with with the magnums. I never knew that condoms could fit until I tried the magnums. Those were some sad years.....:confused:

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Tell the truth now>>>to all the guys on here that posted Magnums:D

(Im Just Kidding)....If you say so....I can only believe it:D

bdser88
03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Tell the truth now>>>to all the guys on here that posted Magnums:D

(Im Just Kidding)....If you say so....I can only believe it:D

It's the internetz baby. Believe the fantasy! :p
I know I am. Now where's my Magnums XXXXXL's???