PDA

View Full Version : hi guys I'm new...(bbw ts)

Skye
03-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Skye and I'll be shooting with the site soon. I'm in the Baltimore area if anyone is interested in meeting. Pm me for contact info rates and availability or u can find me on cl.

I'm a bbw ts and just a chill down to earth girl. I don't know how to post pics in here so check out the photo album I just uploaded and I look forward to meeting some of u and appearing on the site.

Ms Remy M
03-12-2009, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board :)

ty-clone
03-12-2009, 11:45 AM
welcome, your a cutie

bdser88
03-12-2009, 05:43 PM
Welcome. We look forward to your photo shoot.
Um, in your avatar, is that what I think it is??:confused::D:eek:

Ms Remy M
03-12-2009, 05:49 PM
Welcome. We look forward to your photo shoot.
Um, in your avatar, is that what I think it is??:confused::D:eek:

I thought it was a microphone lol j/k

I always think it's great when a girl has her own 'toys' shows she has a freaky side and likes to be pleased.

You don't know how much coaxing it takes to get some of these gals to use a 'toy' in a photo-shoot.

Skye
03-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Lol I'm not very inhibited. I like to have fun and I'm not afraid of a camera... as long as the angle and light is right!

I'm kind of eclectic and atypical and I hope I can make some of my personality come out thru my work on the site.

Ms Remy M
03-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Lol I'm not very inhibited. I like to have fun and I'm not afraid of a camera... as long as the angle and light is right!

I'm kind of eclectic and atypical and I hope I can make some of my personality come out thru my work on the site.

sounds great! I love girls that shrug the 'norm' that society perpetuates.

GroobySteven
03-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Welcome Skye - thanks for popping in!
Love a BBW tgirl :-)

Talk to that microphone baby :-)

moe77
03-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Just wanted to introduce myself... I'm Skye and I'll be shooting with the site soon. I'm in the Baltimore area if anyone is interested in meeting. Pm me for contact info rates and availability or u can find me on cl.

I'm a bbw ts and just a chill down to earth girl. I don't know how to post pics in here so check out the photo album I just uploaded and I look forward to meeting some of u and appearing on the site.

Hey Girl! its Moe How U been I aint heard 4rm U in a Good min! get back 2 me when u get da chance

Markham
03-13-2009, 10:49 PM
welcome skye, pleasure to have you

ROC
03-16-2009, 07:44 PM
shout Out To Skye, Welcome Ma.............

Skye
03-21-2009, 04:33 AM
Muchas gracias para la amor muchachos... I think I said that right... anywho I'ts nice meeting old and new friends alike...

Ciao