PDA

View Full Version : Chicago

DirtySouth
03-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Any of you guys in Chicago? Going up there soon and looking to bring some midwest BTGs to the site. Any recommendations would be great. Eros and CL are kinda dried up with contacts.

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 12:43 PM
I sent you a PM. When will you be in town? Also, I'd hit up BGC... there are some girls on there that I hadn't seen before.

TsVanessa69
03-17-2009, 07:51 PM
I did a shoot back in 2003 and its about time I do an update, what do you guys think???

DYNACORD
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Hmmmmmm! Let me think about that for awhile. OK times up. Hell yes! By all means YES. Even though:::It's my medical opinion that I'm sure someone in the membership will surely have a "Massive Coronary" when you do. "LMAO"

TurboMan
03-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I did a shoot back in 2003 and its about time I do an update, what do you guys think???

HEY pretty baby.....BRING IT!!

Handandsom
03-18-2009, 02:19 AM

And if I may add, please do a hardcore ep... with Ant. He'll eat that beautiful bottom. Mike prolly would too, but them other kats that do the scenes are wack. I still remember the disservice that dude did to Pan D in her hardcore scene. Remy who was that dude you shot with Pan D???? I have to take some of that credit i gave to you for finding her (Pan) back. :mad::cool:

Yeah TS Vaness... don't pair up with that dude if you consider a hardcore scene. *crossing my fingers*:)

GroobySteven
03-18-2009, 09:17 AM

Love to see you back on here in a reshoot!

TsVanessa69
03-18-2009, 01:33 PM
And if I may add, please do a hardcore ep... with Ant. He'll eat that beautiful bottom. Mike prolly would too, but them other kats that do the scenes are wack. I still remember the disservice that dude did to Pan D in her hardcore scene. Remy who was that dude you shot with Pan D???? I have to take some of that credit i gave to you for finding her (Pan) back. :mad::cool:

Yeah TS Vaness... don't pair up with that dude if you consider a hardcore scene. *crossing my fingers*:)
I would love to do a hardcore scene, just there are no male models here in Chicago.

Handandsom
03-19-2009, 02:35 AM
I would love to do a hardcore scene, just there are no male models here in Chicago.

Yall read what the lady, spelled out.

blktxman
03-19-2009, 12:08 PM

I volunteer my services from Texas. :D

kingdong
03-19-2009, 01:57 PM
http://www.eros-chicago.com/files/ch-osha1.htm

maybe her, I know for a fact shes good people

Handandsom
03-20-2009, 01:37 AM

"Wait I still do want that....... I need to put her on my rare occassion list.

Oh shhh that Keisha from back in the day on BTG. She was the first official thick chick (my opn). Her shh was natural looking then not sure from the eros ad what it is now. She needs to come back to BTG for "the remix" :cool:

blktxman
03-20-2009, 01:07 PM
"Wait I still do want that....... I need to put her on my rare occassion list.

Oh shhh that Keisha from back in the day on BTG. She was the first official thick chick (my opn). Her shh was natural looking then not sure from the eros ad what it is now. She needs to come back to BTG for "the remix" :cool:

That is back in the day. But, she still has a PHAT ASS!

bigdicki
03-20-2009, 10:46 PM
That is back in the day. But, she still has a PHAT ASS!

The ass is phattER in a good way. And she swingin' a big ass dick too.

DirtySouth
03-23-2009, 02:51 AM

Can you put me in direct contact with her since you've already met her?

TsVanessa69
03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
I emailed the guy off his website last week, never got a response.
How are girls supposed to know about a shoot when there are no dates nor locations available to us?

Tony Vee
03-25-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah, that looks like Kiesha.
HC shoots are always available in NYC....so when in town let me know!

DirtySouth
03-25-2009, 02:09 PM
How are girls supposed to know about a shoot when there are no dates nor locations available to us?

Isnt it fun to guess?

LoL...we have already spoken though. I have my reasons why i dont want everyone to know the dates.

TsVanessa69
03-28-2009, 10:01 PM
I did it! I did my update for the site, at 2 am this morning!!!! I have to say, that it was the most fun I ever had with a shoot. The photographer had a great personality, we vibed good and he was sexy as hell. Though I didnt give the look I wanted, I had a great time and would love to do it again!!!:p;):D

Handandsom
03-29-2009, 03:15 AM
I did it! I did my update for the site, at 2 am this morning!!!! I have to say, that it was the most fun I ever had with a shoot. The photographer had a great personality, we vibed good and he was sexy as hell. Though I didnt give the look I wanted, I had a great time and would love to do it again!!!:p;):D

Did you include a shot for bro's like me?

blktxman
03-29-2009, 01:23 PM

Can't wait to see these pics. Already got me hard just thinking about them. :D

TsVanessa69
03-29-2009, 11:53 PM
:p:pI got somethin for everybody! Never had so much fun with baby oil in my life!:):D;);):p:p

johnmagnum
04-10-2009, 01:04 AM

johnmagnum from chicago checking in !

john.magnum@yahoo.com

TsVanessa69
04-14-2009, 08:57 AM
johnmagnum from chicago checking in !

john.magnum@yahoo.com
Where can I see your pics??

yungbuck2008
04-14-2009, 06:14 PM
I was going to tell you natalia coxx, but it seems she is coming next month

johnmagnum
04-15-2009, 01:45 AM