PDA

View Full Version : Heather Hardcore

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 01:39 PM
I am surprised that I haven't heard more buzz over the Heather hardcore vid from Tony.:confused:

This is one of the best hardcore vids on the site. And Heather did what a lot of Tgirls don't seem to do... she caught that nut in her mouth. You gotta love that!:D

Tony also did that fabulous 3some vid. I really look forward to seeing more work from you.

TVSURFER
03-17-2009, 05:12 PM
I am surprised that I haven't heard more buzz over the Heather hardcore vid from Tony.:confused:

This is one of the best hardcore vids on the site. And Heather did what a lot of Tgirls don't seem to do... she caught that nut in her mouth. You gotta love that!:D

Tony also did that fabulous 3some vid. I really look forward to seeing more work from you.

I wrote a comment on Heather’s video page after I saw that zipper busting video. I didn’t write on the forum about the video because I felt it was appropriate to do it on the comment section. However, it is what I’ve always come to expect from Tony Vee. He seems to have a knack or natural ability for engaging his models to give us what we want to see. Heather is the kind of girl that most members dream about (I know I do; I’ve written about my own cum freak on this board); the uninhibited sex-bitch that you want to have sex with every time you see her! This video is by far, one of TV’s best works on this site!
:cool:

GroobySteven
03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Lot's of good comments in the comment system for this shoot.
Don't be afraid to repeat your feedback in the forum though!

Tony Vee
03-17-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks. I'm glad you liked it but I was upset with her for not coming! I'm really surprised there weren't more complaints. :cool:

MrKnockOut
03-31-2009, 12:02 AM
wow. i might re up my membership. im a hardcore fiend!