PDA

View Full Version : azz eaters

MrKnockOut
03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
im thinking not many black-tgirls are into doing it or having it done to them. i haven't seen many pics or flicks showcasing that kind of action. maybe i am in the minority with this one. anyone else into it?

TsVanessa69
03-17-2009, 07:48 PM
I've done it and had it done to me, on flil! But then again I'm Puerto Rican;);)

bigdicki
03-17-2009, 08:07 PM
I actually thought I wasn't into it but a couple years ago in Dallas TS Queendingaling rimmed me for about 15 minutes and it felt GOOD. :eek: I guess that was her substitute for me not allowing her to top me. Anyway, I didn't return the favor and never had any other girl do that to me. I did have one girl "strongly suggest" I toss her salad, but I didn't. It's hard to get over the ass-to-mouth thing, but if a girl was spotless clean, I'd toss it. :rolleyes:

DYNACORD
03-17-2009, 09:36 PM
For me, That's pretty personal. Meaning I have to really care for this girl to do that. My current girl friend and I do that and then not all the time. Ya gotta be spanking clean. This girl is special and that's for sure.

Unisex
03-18-2009, 01:02 AM
It's a Dead end street for me in terms of receiving. I'll eat a girl out, but she's not putting her mouth on me. I don't play that.

Handandsom
03-18-2009, 01:57 AM
It's a Dead end street for me in terms of receiving. I'll eat a girl out, but she's not putting her mouth on me. I don't play that.

I'm an assman thus i have to eat . But yes indeed the lady has to be clean this is why you take care of that yourself :). Pre-cautionary measures. But never can it be done to me. Never tried it and never will. I have problems with backsplash from the toilet bowl.:eek:

Handandsom
03-18-2009, 02:02 AM
I've done it and had it done to me, on flil! But then again I'm Puerto Rican;);)

I'll have you with whip cream and strawberries.
BTW- i'm black :p

TVSURFER
03-18-2009, 02:12 AM
I'm an assman thus i have to eat . But yes indeed the lady has to be clean this is why you take care of that yourself :). Pre-cautionary measures. But never can it be done to me. Never tried it and never will. I have problems with backsplash from the toilet bowl.:eek:
Don't forget the elusive "BUTT BUTTER" :eek:that is churned from the balls to the crack of the ass!
:cool:

Handandsom
03-18-2009, 02:24 AM
Don't forget the elusive "BUTT BUTTER" :eek:that is churned from the balls to the crack of the ass!

:confused:
LMAO
I had to go through a scenario in my head b4 i caught that :cool:

TsVanessa69
03-18-2009, 02:20 PM
I'll have you with whip cream and strawberries.
BTW- i'm black :p

Well I keep everything clean! Its a matter of preference, but I wont do it to just anybody, when a trick ask me to do that, I tell them HELL NO! Thats someting I only do to my special friends!:p:p

MrKnockOut
03-18-2009, 02:30 PM
now my buddy swears that puerto ricans can be black too...

TVSURFER
03-18-2009, 04:12 PM
now my buddy swears that puerto ricans can be black too...

Here we go again... Yes, one can be black and Puerto Rican! I'm a black American! Your skin color doesn't define your nationality.

hannes66
03-18-2009, 04:48 PM
you are so right my friend , my buddy is black too and he German.
color don't say where are you from.:)

Handandsom
03-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Well I keep everything clean! Its a matter of preference, but I wont do it to just anybody, when a trick ask me to do that, I tell them HELL NO! Thats someting I only do to my special friends!:p:p

I'ma hold you to it.:cool::)
I would never ask a lady to do it. And may run from the one who wants too.

bigdicki
03-19-2009, 11:35 PM

Damn!!! :eek: Gotta love that bluntness.

bxboy1984
03-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Matter of pref.

I know girl who DEMAND you do them (in loo of fellatio), some who do it to you (both top and bottoms) and some who dont like it.

Wise man told me: Someone will do just about anything for the person they love. Or and expert. :cool:

Unisex
03-21-2009, 01:25 AM

I see we are one in the same person.

Skye
03-21-2009, 05:19 AM
I don't know too many girls who don't enjoy being eaten out... I also know several who enjoy returning the favor...

I am a lickee never a licker in my personal affairs and on film

Unisex
03-22-2009, 11:00 PM
I don't know too many girls who don't enjoy being eaten out... I also know several who enjoy returning the favor...

Oh really? hmm...

Handandsom
03-23-2009, 01:21 AM

It gives me a jolt to know you. :)
I ain' madd at cha wit that thick azz. :cool:
:p

moe77
03-23-2009, 10:26 AM

well mz skye im ready 2 be ya licker lol

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 12:11 PM
im thinking not many black-tgirls are into doing it or having it done to them. i haven't seen many pics or flicks showcasing that kind of action. maybe i am in the minority with this one. anyone else into it?

maybe i am in the minority with this one:p.

Skye
03-24-2009, 07:56 PM
well mz skye im ready 2 be ya licker lol

Well sir I'm ready to be licked so lets go! Lol

Handandsom
03-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Well sir I'm ready to be licked so lets go! Lol

Spoken like a lady that knows what she wants/ better yet needs.
Moe, I got next! Holla :)

MrKnockOut
03-30-2009, 06:25 PM

several u say....umm, can u hook a bruh up? and um damn, it look like it was going down in that pic. care to give us some backstory?

nycguy
03-31-2009, 08:10 PM
If you have not had it done, trust! you are missing out. I origionally was against it also, despite the fact that I love giving (assman!) But one day this GG hooked me up! At first I was like "WTF are you doing" in my head of course! But once she got at it it was heaven dude. It is a weird feeling though, and speaking about it with some co-workers of mine at that time, It will bring some bitch out a person. The vision of my legs cocked back was overcome by the very strong feeling of "Oh shit! this feels incredible!!!" I wont say it aint for everybody, cause thats what I thought about myself. But your either with it or not. But trust the toes do curl! lol...:)

Skye
04-01-2009, 01:16 AM
several u say....umm, can u hook a bruh up? and um damn, it look like it was going down in that pic. care to give us some backstory?

LOL! I don't know what u talking about (innocent face)

Handandsom
04-01-2009, 03:17 AM
Thas right for all US ass eating, anilingus dwellers :) : Which position do you like to toss a salad a.k.a eat some ass. Anyone care to share, ladies if you like to tell how you like it please feel free to do so. One never stops learning, feel me.

Me personally i like it upright so i can rub the cheeks up and down allowing better access while she puckers :cool:(contain urself :p :)). If she has a nice arch in her back that is a turn on. But the ultimate would be from the chair with both her legs extend over each arm of the chair. I haven't had the opportunity to try that one yet.

TVSURFER
04-01-2009, 04:35 AM
It's hard to get past the odor of Butt Butter, even if it's psychological! Plus, if it's done to me, I'm so afraid I might fart! But, to each his/her own. However your river flows!

BlkMuscleTop
04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Thas right for all US ass eating, anilingus dwellers :) : Which position do you like to toss a salad a.k.a eat some ass. Anyone care to share

I'm a dominant, top brotha so I like the ass that has a sway to it when she moves in jeans or thongs. I like those stictly fem bottom shorties. I'm a natural freak and mad passionate about the art of putting it down on a tgirl.

I like the ass that your face can get all up in between the cracks, just jiggling that ass from side to side while you pleasure her. I prefer them having the legs spread up in the air and their back down on the bed, so I can get max access to that spot.

MrKnockOut
04-01-2009, 02:32 PM
I'm a dominant, top brotha so I like the ass that has a sway to it when she moves in jeans or thongs. I like those stictly fem bottom shorties. I'm a natural freak and mad passionate about the art of putting it down on a tgirl.

I like the ass that your face can get all up in between the cracks, just jiggling that ass from side to side while you pleasure her. I prefer them having the legs spread up in the air and their back down on the bed, so I can get max access to that spot.

i either like doing it in the 69 position (no boo, u gotta work too!) or have her sit on my face...fuck it, im a freak for my gal

anonymoussonny
04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
I love a lady to wear 'tasteful' heels with Babydoll-Type Lingerie while shaking that beautiful healthy ass in front of me.

Yes!!! I am a legs & ass man ALL DAY!

I massage Mango-flavored Body Butter on the "plate" while kissing and slapping her ass & thighs playfully. She nastily grinds on my face, beginning the buffet.

She then leans over on the back of a chair (or the double matress kingsize bed) as I heartily lap, lick & eat... I can feel her legs shaking uncontrollably as I have found & massaged her G-Spot to the crest of sensual arousal. From there I reach under her legs & around her waist and hoist her thighs on my broad shoulders to complete my tongue exercises until she audibly confesses she can't take anymore (I love the moans of satisfaction)...

From there I am all about satifying my lady as I aggressively TOP her into submission.;)

One note: NO NUT BUTTER ALLOWED.:eek:

TVSURFER
04-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I love a lady to wear 'tasteful' heels with Babydoll-Type Lingerie while shaking that beautiful healthy ass in front of me.

Yes!!! I am a legs & ass man ALL DAY!

I massage Mango-flavored Body Butter on the "plate" while kissing and slapping her ass & thighs playfully. She nastily grinds on my face, beginning the buffet.

She then leans over on the back of a chair (or the double matress kingsize bed) as I heartily lap, lick & eat... I can feel her legs shaking uncontrollably as I have found & massaged her G-Spot to the crest of sensual arousal. From there I reach under her legs & around her waist and hoist her thighs on my broad shoulders to complete my tongue exercises until she audibly confesses she can't take anymore (I love the moans of satisfaction)...

From there I am all about satifying my lady as I aggressively TOP her into submission.;)

One note: NO NUT BUTTER ALLOWED.:eek:
Are you referring to a gg or ts on your pasting excursion?:rolleyes: Inquiring minds want to know?:D

Handandsom
04-01-2009, 11:39 PM
It's hard to get past the odor of Butt Butter, even if it's psychological! Plus, if it's done to me, I'm so afraid I might fart! But, to each his/her own. However your river flows!

It flows like the A-Nile -ingus:p

I couldn't resist.:cool:

TVSURFER
04-02-2009, 12:12 AM
It flows like the A-Nile -ingus:p

I couldn't resist.:cool:
Yeah, the Nile is the only river the flows south to north: Butt Butter Flows Oddly, Too! I couldn't resist that, either!:D

anonymoussonny
04-02-2009, 01:09 AM
My experience extends to both GG's & TG's.

Are any inquiring minds interested in a demonstration???

Skye
04-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Wow I was really feeling the flow of this convo till we got to all the different flavas of butter LMAO!! Ewwww.... please make sure ur pipes are clean and fresh before any butt play ladies and gentlemen...

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

TVSURFER
04-02-2009, 02:34 AM
Wow I was really feeling the flow of this convo till we got to all the different flavas of butter LMAO!! Ewwww.... please make sure ur pipes are clean and fresh before any butt play ladies and gentlemen...

Ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Like I stated in a former post; psychologically its hard to get by what dribbles from the "Ole Crusty Patch!" Fresh and clean is really no assurance since the pipes are constanly churning the butter, easing the flow to the end of the line, with a few hot, gaseous, methane pockets in between!:eek: Salad anyone?

bigdicki
04-02-2009, 12:03 PM
Like I stated in a former post; psychologically its hard to get by what dribbles from the "Ole Crusty Patch!" Fresh and clean is really no assurance since the pipes are constanly churning the butter, easing the flow to the end of the line, with a few hot, gaseous, methane pockets in between!:eek: Salad anyone?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: And this is why, Big don't toss any.

Handandsom
04-02-2009, 11:08 PM

Always somebody who wants to mess it up for the rest of us. :cool:
But getting it from the vessel is no different i.e HEAD games. Must we! No pipe is ever totally cleaned. Besides either you like butt-butter or sCum jelly they both are somewhat near and dear to both buns???? :eek:

TVSURFER
04-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Always somebody who wants to mess it up for the rest of us. :cool:
But getting it from the vessel is no different i.e HEAD games. Must we! No pipe is ever totally cleaned. Besides either you like butt-butter or sCum jelly they both are somewhat near and dear to both buns???? :eek:
I'm not messing up anything that you want to do!:rolleyes: If you like the taste of shit, chow down! All you Bum-Hole lickers can unite and march for your common cause! I made a personal comment about those who like the brown spread! I see it bothers you because you like to belch, raw methane in a crowded elevator when others find it reprehensible. If you want to eat from the dirty trough, that's your business! However, I find it puzzling you'd slip a condom over your dick so you won't get "Do-Do" on the helmet of the little soldier, but you'll stick your tongue in the ultimate sewer pipe! You can make all the justifiable excuses you want, but you are still eating shit, plain pure and simple! Anyway, cum is not waste material, so it is not worth comparing it to fecal "salad dressing!" I hope your friends won't smoke the blunt after you've had it!
My dog will get a disease called Pyrovirus if he eats another dog's fecal matter which will kill him! But, he's a so-called dumb animal, so what's your excuse? Oh, I forgot you are of free will, with a superior brain, so you can eat shit if you want! Eat up! But, keep plenty of Charmin handy and Altoids with Ritz crackers, for, you know, crowded elevators!:rolleyes:

Handandsom
04-03-2009, 03:06 AM
I'm not messing up anything that you want to do!:rolleyes: If you like the taste of shit, chow down! All you Bum-Hole lickers can unite and march for your common cause! I made a personal comment about those who like the brown spread! I see it bothers you because you like to belch, raw methane in a crowded elevator when others find it reprehensible. If you want to eat from the dirty trough, that's your business! However, I find it puzzling you'd slip a condom over your dick so you won't get "Do-Do" on the helmet of the little soldier, but you'll stick your tongue in the ultimate sewer pipe! You can make all the justifiable excuses you want, but you are still eating shit, plain pure and simple! Anyway, cum is not waste material, so it is not worth comparing it to fecal "salad dressing!" I hope your friends won't smoke the blunt after you've had it!
My dog will get a disease called Pyrovirus if he eats another dog's fecal matter which will kill him! But, he's a so-called dumb animal, so what's your excuse? Oh, I forgot you are of free will, with a superior brain, so you can eat shit if you want! Eat up! But, keep plenty of Charmin handy and Altoids with Ritz crackers, for, you know, crowded elevators!:rolleyes:

Oh is that what the condom is for??? I thought for some superior-brained reason it was to ward off the evils of fornication. It's not that puzzling nor bothersom about my likes or dislikes. We all "DO da DO" one way or the other, unless you perp'n the front= so whats your excuse?:cool: Why do you play in the brown spread :) i like that term.

Skye
04-03-2009, 04:14 AM
For the record, if a girl douches with an enema to remove obstructions followed by a freshening summers eve, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Maybe some microscopic particles are there I don't know but u won't see smell or taste anything. This completely clears the rectum and anus and if a girl knows she's seeing u she will often times eat very little if at all thus leaving the intestines free from newly processed materials. I'm sure the gentlemen would quickly shy away at the mere hint of any stagnant aromas. Once clean until she eats again she should remain clean and springtime fresh and ready for consumption

Eat up fellas!

TVSURFER
04-03-2009, 04:43 AM
Oh is that what the condom is for??? I thought for some superior-brained reason it was to ward off the evils of fornication. It's not that puzzling nor bothersom about my likes or dislikes. We all "DO da DO" one way or the other, unless you perp'n the front= so whats your excuse?:cool: Why do you play in the brown spread :) i like that term.
I made a comment on Mud Butt eaters and the one with the guilty conscience spoke up! You will break under questioning! Eat up brotha!
Oh, by the way, condoms has on two uses;1. To prevent pregnancies; 2. Prevention of STD's. But you knew that already, right? Get original with your own material, brown spread is my copyright!:cool:
Chow down, homie! Chow down!:rolleyes:

TVSURFER
04-03-2009, 04:58 AM
For the record, if a girl douches with an enema to remove obstructions followed by a freshening summers eve, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Maybe some microscopic particles are there I don't know but u won't see smell or taste anything. This completely clears the rectum and anus and if a girl knows she's seeing u she will often times eat very little if at all thus leaving the intestines free from newly processed materials. I'm sure the gentlemen would quickly shy away at the mere hint of any stagnant aromas. Once clean until she eats again she should remain clean and springtime fresh and ready for consumption

Eat up fellas!
The small intestines are about 20 feet long and is constantly moving digested food to the colon, which is constantly compacting newly formed feces through it to the anal region! A douche only removes about five to six inches of fecal matter until the colon contracts to move more downward! Eat up fellas!
What ever floats ya boat, honey!

Tony Vee
04-03-2009, 02:17 PM
The butt'um line fellas is it's risky behavior. Hepatitis and other nasty bugs and parasites can be transmitted that way. :eek:

Handandsom
04-03-2009, 11:43 PM
The butt'um line fellas is it's risky behavior. Hepatitis and other nasty bugs and parasites can be transmitted that way. :eek:

My point exactly ITS all risky. :cool:
Just like SIN, there is none worst than the other, despite what we all may think.

bigdicki
04-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Anything that shits ain't gettin' my spit. :cool:

Handandsom
04-04-2009, 12:13 AM
I made a comment on Mud Butt eaters and the one with the guilty conscience spoke up! You will break under questioning! Eat up brotha!
Oh, by the way, condoms has on two uses;1. To prevent pregnancies; 2. Prevention of STD's. But you knew that already, right? Get original with your own material, brown spread is my copyright!:cool:
Chow down, homie! Chow down!:rolleyes:

Oh I'm just trying to clear the air like an enema and a summers eve (courtesy Skye.INC):) Comment?? or assumption??? "eating shit" is a different fetish. I am an assman and proud of it :p:cool: So guilty I am, cause i'ma eat. Like a pimp with a broken down hoe "Get Yo Ass Up".

BTW: Condoms have many uses if we like to go at it like that cause we do in fact use it to keep the shit off, but there is only one purpose it has and that fact is pending what book you believe/read and how you derive your equation.:rolleyes:

TVSURFER
04-04-2009, 01:05 AM
Oh I'm just trying to clear the air like an enema and a summers eve (courtesy Skye.INC):) Comment?? or assumption??? "eating shit" is a different fetish. I am an assman and proud of it :p:cool: So guilty I am, cause i'ma eat.
Altoid or Tidy Bowl cake?

nycguy
04-04-2009, 08:50 PM
You cats are funny! How did a post about people who like eating ass turn into this?!? Ass eaters, Stand up! non ass eaters, This aint your thread. How hard can that be? Is this forum in that much need of drama these days? Surfer! You know your my dude 100%. But really!?! Is it that serious? We all know that no one takes life advice from these forums, so why go through the hassle. I have eaten plenty pussy and licked plenty ass, That is not about to stop. If you dealing with someone who smells like they dont wash, thats on you! Whatever you do, and whoever you do it with, be careful. On another note, anyone who can stick theire toungue more than six inches into anything! needs to have Remy there to tape it! lol... This started as a simple thread, lets not turn it into something unnecessary please!

TVSURFER
04-04-2009, 11:39 PM
You cats are funny! How did a post about people who like eating ass turn into this?!? Ass eaters, Stand up! non ass eaters, This aint your thread. How hard can that be? Is this forum in that much need of drama these days? Surfer! You know your my dude 100%. But really!?! Is it that serious? We all know that no one takes life advice from these forums, so why go through the hassle. I have eaten plenty pussy and licked plenty ass, That is not about to stop. If you dealing with someone who smells like they dont wash, thats on you! Whatever you do, and whoever you do it with, be careful. On another note, anyone who can stick theire toungue more than six inches into anything! needs to have Remy there to tape it! lol... This started as a simple thread, lets not turn it into something unnecessary please!
C'mon nycguy, the drama comes from the other side of the fence. I believe all the comments were pertinent to the subject of the thread. We all hide behind our keyboards and avatars, so comments are going to be made. You've made comment on this thread and it seem as though you couldn't resist to throw your pitch! However, this one covered a few bases without a designated hitter! I thought it was necessary to throw my curve ball! Isn’t that what a forum is about? Others chimed in on the unsanitary aspects of the practice; some even tried to "clean" it up! Levity:D was part of this ballgame, too!
Did you see the link seanchai put up (http://www.1priest1nun.com/) about the fecal feast? If you haven't, check it out! That’s analogous to what this thread is all about; ass licking is extreme as ass eating; they both use the same bath water!
If anyone finds nobility in staining their tongues with excrement, as I've said in some of my replies, they should eat up! All the drama is in your town: On Broadway!:D

TSSexyChanel
04-08-2009, 08:33 PM
LOVES IT EITHER WAY IT CUMS

I can also give it as good as I take it.

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=sexychanel&idx=5&v=wGtc21E113-&cl=iLcWKTgmX3-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

http://www.Rude.com/v/lUPcu2qtO9H

Tony Vee
04-09-2009, 12:47 AM
Uh....look at the camera, hon, not the mirror I mean monitor....:cool:

Ms Remy M
04-09-2009, 04:17 PM
C'mon nycguy, the drama comes from the other side of the fence. I believe all the comments were pertinent to the subject of the thread. We all hide behind our keyboards and avatars, so comments are going to be made. You've made comment on this thread and it seem as though you couldn't resist to throw your pitch! However, this one covered a few bases without a designated hitter! I thought it was necessary to throw my curve ball! Isn’t that what a forum is about? Others chimed in on the unsanitary aspects of the practice; some even tried to "clean" it up! Levity:D was part of this ballgame, too!
Did you see the link seanchai put up (http://www.1priest1nun.com/) about the fecal feast? If you haven't, check it out! That’s analogous to what this thread is all about; ass licking is extreme as ass eating; they both use the same bath water!
If anyone finds nobility in staining their tongues with excrement, as I've said in some of my replies, they should eat up! All the drama is in your town: On Broadway!:D

I don't hide behind anything, I show my face proudly!! I did think the jokes were a little 'ewwww' but I got a laugh out of them just the same. Do your thing Surfer. lol

johnmagnum
04-10-2009, 03:02 AM
I had a ex-girlfriend eat my ass once, but as far as me, I am not eating any ass at all. I would have to be totally in love with somebody to do that. I do not even eat pussy without fucking the girl first. I never eat a girl out the first time I hit it. I gotta smell it first.

nycguy
04-11-2009, 02:01 AM

Lol.. I think I'll pass on the fecal munching video. Not my thing. If that was what this thread was about then I was in the wrong room. Still! shit eating and salad tossing is two very different things. I'm not trying to convince you that sticking your tounge clavical deep into someones ass is healthy, I'm just saying, Getting your salad tossed feels good. If you like ass, you most likely would like a little face pie once in a while. And just as you wouldn't eat some all day sweaty pussy, No one would eat muddy ass unless thats what they like. Totally not the same ass a passionate oxygen depleting face dive! lol....:D

TVSURFER
04-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Lol.. I think I'll pass on the fecal munching video. Not my thing. If that was what this thread was about then I was in the wrong room. Still! shit eating and salad tossing is two very different things. I'm not trying to convince you that sticking your tounge clavical deep into someones ass is healthy, I'm just saying, Getting your salad tossed feels good. If you like ass, you most likely would like a little face pie once in a while. And just as you wouldn't eat some all day sweaty pussy, No one would eat muddy ass unless thats what they like. Totally not the same ass a passionate oxygen depleting face dive! lol....:D

Appropriately noted, 'guy!

bigdicki
04-11-2009, 01:58 PM
LOL @ MUDDY ASS:p

BlkMuscleTop
04-11-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm not even gonna front, get a banging TS shorty in front of me, spread her eagle and I'm gonna put in a workout on that ass. By the time daddy is done, she's not going to need any lube, ya heard.

One of the many reasons I'm attracted to transsexuals is I love ass, so it only makes sense. Love them shorties that work them hips, grinding all up in your face, gettin buck wild on a brotha.

Handandsom
04-11-2009, 11:05 PM
I'm not even gonna front, get a banging TS shorty in front of me, spread her eagle and I'm gonna put in a workout on that ass. By the time daddy is done, she's not going to need any lube, ya heard.

One of the many reasons I'm attracted to transsexuals is I love ass, so it only makes sense. Love them shorties that work them hips, grinding all up in your face, gettin buck wild on a brotha.

Spoken like a (T)rue (S)layer luva. This is how we do, I couldn't have them any other way.

NO DIGGIDY NO DOUBT. :cool:
"I LIKE THE WAY SHE WORKS"
"I WANT TO BAG IT UP"

BlkMuscleTop
04-12-2009, 09:50 PM
Spoken like a (T)rue (S)layer luva. This is how we do, I couldn't have them any other way.

Hey no doubt brotha, either way I'm gonna get mines. Nothing like a nice round fem queen butt to get me going.

Mista_Q
05-09-2009, 05:44 PM
I'm a proud ass eater.
My lady is on point and don't get to eating until she's done douching.
My favorite position is her on all fours face down, back arched so her ass is angled up in the air. I tongue fuck her,lick it, nibble on it and get turned on by her moaning, trembling as I eat. I've used whipped cream, honey, syrup...Aunt Jemima never taste so good:D
I've got to lick before i stick!
I've come home from work to her on all fours wiggling that ass...she loves it.

Handandsom
05-10-2009, 05:22 AM
I'm a proud ass eater.
My lady is on point and don't get to eating until she's done douching.
My favorite position is her on all fours face down, back arched so her ass is angled up in the air. I tongue fuck her,lick it, nibble on it and get turned on by her moaning, trembling as I eat. I've used whipped cream, honey, syrup...Ant Jemima never taste so good:D
I've got to lick before i stick!
I've come home from work to her on all fours wiggling that ass...she loves it.

:mad:I envy you! "Come home to it", propped up on fours. I must admit that does sound quite thee appetizer. I don't have the luxury of a solid shorty, dare i say "YET". But if i did I would've tried all those condiments myself.:p

Another AZZ-EATER, Yes Sirrr "Stand-UP" and take a bow my friend.

unknown5
05-10-2009, 07:46 AM
In my experiences I've only done it to my ex GG girlfriend,
i loved it, she loved it, we used chocolate syrup and whip cream.
I'm an ass man so i can picture myself doing it again, but
itd have to be after a shower with said person lol

Handandsom
05-12-2009, 02:58 AM
In my experiences I've only done it to my ex GG girlfriend,
i loved it, she loved it, we used chocolate syrup and whip cream.
I'm an ass man so i can picture myself doing it again, but
itd have to be after a shower with said person lol

At the "Shower, Bathtub, or sink (wrenchin off)", doesn't matter you have fullfilled the oath...................
We welcome you young TS-Walker, Stand up and take a bow :):cool:

I'm having too much fun with this thread:p

TICOFURY22
05-13-2009, 03:25 AM
I would :cool:

TslovelyLuxury
11-25-2009, 02:44 AM
i like u........lol

dblock410
11-25-2009, 04:30 AM
lol skye you crazy

Handandsom
11-25-2009, 06:00 AM
i like u........lol

That avatar looks like quite the appetizer right now. :p

peggygee
11-25-2009, 06:19 AM

I've had it done to me many times, and it does feel good, and it's one sure
fire way that the guy is gonna get some ass. ;)

But I don't reciporocate, because guys just aren't that conscientious about
their hygiene in that area, I'm also not into men's asses.

Couple that with the fact you can contract Hepatitis A, B, and C; Chlamydia,
gonorrhea, urinary tract infection, HPV, herpes, and conjunctivitis, means I
most definitely ain't going back there.

I'd recommend a dental dam, that way you can have the "cakes" and eat
them too.

MrKnockOut
11-25-2009, 04:23 PM
i like u........lol

Gracias amiga

babyjesus
11-25-2009, 08:26 PM
shyt! i'll eat a girls ass g/g or tgirl like it's goin out of style!
luv to to have a girl on all fours jammin my tounge in her ass like a champ while im fingerin the pussy.
ass ...I mean as far as receiving ...hell yes! if you've never had a chick eat your ass while you stroke your cock then you haven't lived son!!!!!!

DrDickenstein
11-25-2009, 09:04 PM
...I mean as far as receiving ...hell yes! if you've never had a chick eat your ass while you stroke your cock then you haven't lived son!!!!!!

Yup.....co-sign. :D Esp if she can eat AND stroke 4 u....or eat AND massage balls while u stroke. I like fukkin with multi-taskers.....

babyjesus
11-25-2009, 09:20 PM
sorry ...I got caught up in the moment but yes by all means I want a chick multitaskin on me!! lol

bigdicki
11-26-2009, 02:40 AM
shyt! i'll eat a girls ass g/g or tgirl like it's goin out of style!
luv to to have a girl on all fours jammin my tounge in her ass like a champ while im fingerin the pussy.
ass ...I mean as far as receiving ...hell yes! if you've never had a chick eat your ass while you stroke your cock then you haven't lived son!!!!!!

Having Old Dirty as your avatar is entirely appropriate. I could imagine him saying some crazy shit like this right now :rolleyes:. God rest his soul.

babyjesus
11-26-2009, 02:56 AM
fyi...odb nicknamed himself babyjesus

bigdicki
11-26-2009, 06:29 AM
fyi...odb nicknamed himself babyjesus

Oh yea, well aware... Big Baby Jesus.

andwar
11-28-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm guilty also.Not everybody gets a tongue lashing,But sometimes you get that good chemistry going on,and I can't resist.Not all that comfortable with it being done to me though.I only like fem, passable bottom or verstile BTg's.

TslovelyLuxury
11-28-2009, 02:10 PM
For the most part im TOP but ill be honest if a guy starts to eat it and knows what he doing ...oh 9times out of ten im going to be hungry for the dick and jump right on it...!
LOL
JUST BEING HONEST!!!!

aplus82
11-28-2009, 04:55 PM
Not to sound to nasty, but judging from your pics I would love to test that theory!

BiggestE22
11-30-2009, 11:00 PM
Rimming a chick is cool, my GG gets it sometimes after a shower and I am eating her out she will raise her lets a lil to let me know she wants it and having it done to you is amazing, but both folks should be out of the shower clean. BTW that vid was pretty sick....

TICOFURY22
12-02-2009, 01:21 AM
. I Gotta Smell It First.
For The Win

MrKnockOut
12-03-2009, 02:33 PM
For the most part im TOP but ill be honest if a guy starts to eat it and knows what he doing ...oh 9times out of ten im going to be hungry for the dick and jump right on it...!
LOL
JUST BEING HONEST!!!!

I normally aint into top ts but that response just got u on my top 5 list lol

TslovelyLuxury
12-03-2009, 02:50 PM
I normally aint into top ts but that response just got u on my top 5 list lol
lol thanks boo...just telling the TRUTH!

MrKnockOut
12-03-2009, 04:25 PM
lol thanks boo...just telling the TRUTH!

if you're ever in dc/md, by all means, your ass and my mustache must meet