PDA

View Full Version : You all know I am generous to a fault

TSSexyChanel
03-23-2009, 07:25 PM
I have posted some preview FAP material just to let know I am still alive. Some will rejoice others will cringe either way its there. LOL

Oh and for those asking to see the new implants the exclusive has been promised to a friend so no just enjoy what chu see til the pics are taken and posted.

New pics on my profile

**thinks to self why am I such a sarcastic bitch**

brandonnsdiego
03-24-2009, 12:53 AM
Thank you for sharing the preview with the forum.

bdser88
03-24-2009, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the flap material.
I doubt anyone will cringe... Only if they don't watch where they're shooting!

TSSexyChanel
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the flap material.
I doubt anyone will cringe... Only if they don't watch where they're shooting!

Well of course I didnt mean from my looks I am fucking stunning I mean the size of my juicy still functional and loaded cock. LOL

TVSURFER
03-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Well of course I didnt mean from my looks I am fucking stunning I mean the size of my juicy still functional and loaded cock. LOL

Let me hear that Cougar growl, girl? Ooo, you are so nasty!!!;)
:cool:

DYNACORD
03-24-2009, 11:25 PM

"Hummm"! Size does matter. "Ha, Ha.

TSSexyChanel
03-25-2009, 09:58 AM
"Hummm"! Size does matter. "Ha, Ha.

Thats the fun in having a tgirl if you are a lil less than average we add them and divide by two. LOL

bdser88
03-25-2009, 08:35 PM

That's what I meant too! :D
Sometime that sh*t's intimidating! Like a heat-seeking meat missile for your ass!! :eek:

DYNACORD
03-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Thats the fun in having a tgirl if you are a lil less than average we add them and divide by two. LOL

That is the fun. I've never complained about "Too Big". Makes things more interesting. "Schwiing"!