PDA

View Full Version : another change of pace: ideal TGirl ?

MrF
03-23-2009, 11:56 PM
Inspired by MrKnockOut's thread, let's ask the question of the guys: What qualities does your ideal TGirl possess ?

And not just physical qualities. We've had plenty of drool-over-pic threads, not that there's anything wrong with them. :p ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :)

I'll say mine later.

TVSURFER
03-24-2009, 12:48 AM
What qualities does your ideal TGirl possess ?
She should know how to accept love and give love in return.
:cool:

drax131271
03-24-2009, 01:02 AM
i agree with surfer for me you just have to know how to accept love and give it. i think that's the hardestb part for a tgirl accepting love
p.s. i know it's hard when u have alot of ppl interested in just sex
tgirls are the best

DYNACORD
03-24-2009, 02:08 AM

That's the gods truth man. All the beauty in the world can be standing right in front of your eyes, but if there is no love exchanged, then how can it be perfect. But, nothing is perfect now is it? We keep trying and trying to get it perfect. That's what everything is all about. I'm keeping an open eye out for that one.

DYNACORD
03-24-2009, 02:11 AM
That's the gods truth man. All the beauty in the world can be standing right in front of your eyes, but if there is no love exchanged, then how can it be perfect. But, nothing is perfect now is it? We keep trying and trying to get it perfect. That's what everything is all about. I'm keeping an open eye out for that one.

Oh what the hell::::maybe just a BIG DICK will do! Ha, ha, ha, ha.

ty-clone
03-24-2009, 02:15 AM
someone that dose not act like a real GG !

DYNACORD
03-24-2009, 02:21 AM
someone that dose not act like a real GG !

Say What????? Can't agree with that one.

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 11:59 AM
Me dont know Mon,has a matter of fact***I'll let the guys answer this topic and ellaborate"Im Curious To Hear"so Im silent for now!!!

Everything Ire,

Jamie Jezebel

bdser88
03-24-2009, 05:55 PM

What about proper grammar and the ability to conjucate verbs??

Joke.

TVSURFER
03-24-2009, 06:41 PM

Joke.
bdser88, I think something has rubbed off on you? It makes me feel good that sunlight has entered into the gray areas of your brain!

Not joking!

DYNACORD
03-24-2009, 11:13 PM

Joke.

Yep! That would be real nice. "LOL"

JamieJezebel
03-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Me dont know Mon,has a matter of fact***I'll let the guys answer this topic and ellaborate"Im Curious To Hear"so Im silent for now!!!

Everything Ire,

Jamie Jezebel

(IN RESPONSE TO THE GRAMMER COMEDIANS)

Slowness or Sarcasim:confused::D

Add this one in addition:cool:One that knows how too truly adjust and express versatility depending on the situtation/calling***:cool:

"Everything Ire Mon"LOL

Jamie Jezebel

MrF
03-25-2009, 03:11 AM
The idea here was to describe your ideal TGirl's qualities.

Aside from the usual stuff (smart, considerate, funny, etc) I'd like:

1. Honest at least 90% of the time. Hey, nobody's perfect. :)
2. Friendly, calm, and rational at least 90% of the time. :rolleyes:
3. Knows what time it is and shows up on time 90% of the time. :cool:
4. Doesn't ignore my phone calls for 2 weeks until suddenly deciding to call me at 2:30 am. :D
5. Physically passable. I don't need a beauty queen, but unfortunately I couldn't go with someone not passable. (Her morning look exempted.)

Remember, these are "ideal". I didn't say "realistic". :D

TVSURFER
03-25-2009, 04:09 AM

4. Doesn't ignore my phone calls for 2 weeks until suddenly deciding to call me at 2:30 am. :D
5. Physically passable. I don't need a beauty queen, but unfortunately I couldn't go with someone not passable. (Her morning look exempted.)

Whew, I'm glad you cleared that up!:D

MrF
03-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Yeah, well, keep in mind I'm just joking. Though of course joking has a meaning, too. It just reflects the LIMITED NUMBER of TGirls I've met. I'm sure you can't generalize about all of them from a few.

Skye
03-25-2009, 10:08 PM

Awww...so I guess this precludes any chances of our coexistence MrF. 3 and 4 will not work for me. I'm perpetually late and I'm horrible at returning phone calls. If it weren't for clients I doubt I'd give my number out at all...

Oh well.....NEXT! lol

DYNACORD
03-26-2009, 01:19 PM

Ha! I noticed #3 and #4 came up as an issue for the young lady. Those are a problem with a lot of TS girls. It's called respect for the other persons time. Especially if you are giving them a ride across frigging town on your dime and gas. Nobody needs that headache. Get a clue.

Skye
03-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Ha! I noticed #3 and #4 came up as an issue for the young lady. Those are a problem with a lot of TS girls. It's called respect for the other persons time. Especially if you are giving them a ride across frigging town on your dime and gas. Nobody needs that headache. Get a clue.

Settle down sparky.... if a girl takes a while to get ready, its not because she doesn't value ur time, but probably because she wants to properly prepare for u. A process which typically includes shower, hair, make up and douching. No small task. Presentation is everything and I'm sure u would be upset if a girl came out looking a mess smelling a mess or making a mess. These steps she takes are out of consideration of u.

As far as the phone thing, we're not sitting around all day waiting for ur call. Phones are ringing all day all night and u can only do so much in a day.

U may also want to take a look at why these things hapen to u....for instance r u a guy who calls a girl when ur ten minutes away or at 730 am and want her to be ready because u r? Are u a guy who calls a girl 15 times in one day for any reason? If she doesn't answer are u calling right back getting on her nerves like the missed call isn't already in her phone?
Consideration does go both ways and that includes being mindful of a persons situation. Her day didn't start with ur phone call.

DYNACORD
03-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Hey people, I wasn't referring to myself as a client. These qualities were aimed at anybody that was a friend or that I was dating::: not buying.
By the way:::my name is DYNACORD, not Sparky. LOL

anonymoussonny
04-02-2009, 03:55 AM
1) Mental Stability
2) Thickness In the 'right' places
3) Emotional Maturity/Intelligence
4) Confidence
5) Sex Appeal
6) Class
7) A work ethic to achieve something extraordinary
8) BOTTOM

All these qualities are equally important, I just emphasized #8 for personal reasons... LOL

nycguy
04-04-2009, 08:59 PM
1) Mental Stability
2) Thickness In the 'right' places
3) Emotional Maturity/Intelligence
4) Confidence
5) Sex Appeal
6) Class
7) A work ethic to achieve something extraordinary
8) BOTTOM

All these qualities are equally important, I just emphasized #8 for personal reasons... LOL

Gotta jack that list, sums it up perfectly!