PDA

View Full Version : Sexy!

TVSURFER
04-03-2009, 07:54 PM
I have to readily admit that Kimber James is one sexy girl! I have two Transsexual Babysitter DVD's and she doesn't disappoint on either video. I would love to meet up with her. She would definately be my 1st white girl experience!;)
:cool:

meganutt
04-03-2009, 09:37 PM
TVSurfer, I totally agree.... I wish that she were more "functional" though... Ya know?? She OCCASIONALLY (more like RARELY) dribbles out a bit of precum and passes it off as a pop shot... She needs to chill with the hormones for a bit and blow a couple of geyser loads... Just my opinion though....

;)

TVSURFER
04-03-2009, 11:19 PM
TVSurfer, I totally agree.... I wish that she were more "functional" though... Ya know?? She OCCASIONALLY (more like RARELY) dribbles out a bit of precum and passes it off as a pop shot... She needs to chill with the hormones for a bit and blow a couple of geyser loads... Just my opinion though....

;)

meganutt, I couldn't agree more! I want to see to her bust like Ole Faithful, too! Especially with that appendage she has between her gams!

bigdicki
04-03-2009, 11:55 PM
meganutt, I couldn't agree more! I want to see to her bust like Ole Faithful, too! Especially with that appendage she has between her gams!

HERE HERE! I would definitely Kimber "me timber"! :rolleyes::p

TVSURFER
04-04-2009, 01:06 AM
HERE HERE! I would definitely Kimber "me timber"! :rolleyes::p
LMAO:D

DYNACORD
04-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah, she's gorgeous and I bet dangerous. You might as well hand over the keys to your car and heart. "LMAO"

Ms Remy M
04-04-2009, 03:48 PM
Kimber James is very hot, one of those girls that will have you ready to do anything for

GroobySteven
04-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Check out her fan blog at http://www.kimberjamesblog.com