PDA

View Full Version : SEX TOYS!!!!!! How often do you play with sex toys?

JamieJezebel
04-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't be shy! Be honest! How often do you use sex toys? What kind do you use it? Do you prefer the real deal or toy? This question is for Ladies and Gents.

Handandsom
04-11-2009, 10:56 PM
Don't be shy! Be honest! How often do you use sex toys? What kind do you use it? Do you prefer the real deal or toy? This question is for Ladies and Gents.

I'm the non-pentrant type. But i've been wanting to assist a fine TSista with one, for quite a while. I could PM you the details if you like :p.

I have a rebuttal question for you. Have you ever accepted the help of another with your device of choice? Please share how?;)

BlkMuscleTop
04-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I've always had a thing for seeing a tgirl sliding up and down on a fat black dildo or her wearing a cock harnesses and with me being the freak that I am working her from the back.

I don't know why but that just turns me on big time, maybe its because I'm dominant sexually and love to take charge in bed.

GroobySteven
04-12-2009, 10:16 PM
Is Natassia Dreams or Kelise considered a "sex toy" ?

ROC
04-12-2009, 10:21 PM
is Natassia Dreams Or Kelise Considered A "sex Toy" ?

if They Are Considered Sey Toyz, Then Katie, Sheeba & Jayla Are Sex Toyz As Well...........lol

GroobyKrissy
04-14-2009, 05:11 PM
I've always had a thing for seeing a tgirl sliding up and down on a fat black dildo...

I don't know why but that just turns me on big time, maybe its because I'm dominant sexually and love to take charge in bed.

Mmm... this is my favorite toy... it has a suction cup on it for good riding when I'm in the mood :)

http://www.krissy4u.com/forumpics/blacktgirls/blacktgirls01.jpg

TSSexyChanel
04-14-2009, 05:13 PM

All my toys have a pulse I wouldnt have it any other way. :D

BlkMuscleTop
04-14-2009, 05:48 PM
Mmm... this is my favorite toy... it has a suction cup on it for good riding when I'm in the mood :)

http://www.krissy4u.com/forumpics/blacktgirls/blacktgirls01.jpg

That's what I'm talking about. All I need to see is a soft, silky, smooth TS moving up and down on that and I'm ready to unleash the monster, :)

Handandsom
04-15-2009, 04:00 AM
That's what I'm talking about. All I need to see is a soft, silky, smooth TS moving up and down on that and I'm ready to unleash the monster, :)

Sho is. Krissy I take my hat off to you sis (and putting the other one on :) ). Ain't nothing like an image to express the details.

BTW: Great position for an AZZ-MAN :p, you can be that woman in my world :cool:

bibba
04-18-2009, 04:20 PM
the real deal toys dont quite cut it:)

Ms Remy M
04-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Does being treated like a sex toy count? Let me tell you, bigger is not always better. :D I turn down more 'booty calls' than I care to think about.

TsVanessa69
04-28-2009, 12:29 AM
I didnt know if guys liked girls who played with toys.
I do sometimes, after doing it to clients I got curious.

TVSURFER
04-28-2009, 12:59 AM
I didnt know if guys liked girls who played with toys.
I do sometimes, after doing it to clients I got curious.
Educate yourself, baby! Don't be "Curious Yellow!"
:cool:

peggygee
09-17-2009, 05:12 PM
I've got quite a few toys, and use them on the regular. :D