PDA

View Full Version : My babygirl is back...

bigdicki
04-14-2009, 08:10 PM
This is Shyana aka Beyonce and now apparently known as Simone :confused: in the coming soons. She is still fine, but I do prefer the more natural look.

TVSURFER
04-14-2009, 08:18 PM
This is Shyana aka Beyonce and now apparently known as Simone :confused: in the coming soons. She is still fine, but I do prefer the more natural look.
Damn bigdicki, you took those titties right out of my mouth!:D
I agree, though, I like the natural look. But fuck, she still looks good!However, check out Ashlee, aka Simone; aka Ashley. I like the mature look; red hair and lips! Gorgeous!!!
:cool:

bigdicki
04-14-2009, 08:36 PM
I agree, though, I like the natural look. But fuck, she still looks good!However, check out Ashlee, aka Simone; aka Ashley. I like the mature look; red hair and lips! Gorgeous!!!

Once again TV Surfer (aka Grammar Pimp ;)) you show you have impeccable taste.

TVSURFER
04-14-2009, 08:47 PM
Once again TV Surfer (aka Grammar Pimp ;)) you show you have impeccable taste.
Grammar Pimp? LMAO!:D My tastes are part of my perspectives! Thank you on both counts! [Grammar Pimp, that's rich! LMAO, again!:D]

bdser88
04-14-2009, 10:10 PM

Ashley looks good. But the old Ash is still better. More "round the way" opposed to "uptown profesional".
Red just makes me angry! :mad: j/k

I have to agree with Bigdicki - Shyana aka Beyonce aka Simone is still looking good, but natural wins the day.

brandonnsdiego
04-14-2009, 11:05 PM
I think both of them look great, both old and new looks. Can't go wrong either way!

Handandsom
04-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Not feeling the transitioned Bey. Bey... was incredible very pretty and real. I'm glad i met her when i did up in CT. Don't think i'd like Simone. But this is the nature of the beast, I'm just a visitor skimming the sides is search of a piece.