PDA

View Full Version : ChanelTV

pfunk33
04-15-2009, 04:22 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for putting her in this update 'cause I had asked about 2 weeks back if she could be put up soon and I thought I'd have to wait longer. A question though, after 3 shoots with her why is there no money shot in any of her vids?. Please let her know that this brother here adores her and I love the fact that she hasn't made her chest bigger with implants. I think it's very sexy when they stay like her with those sexy ass nipples. I love her body!

TSSexyChanel
04-15-2009, 04:19 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for putting her in this update 'cause I had asked about 2 weeks back if she could be put up soon and I thought I'd have to wait longer. A question though, after 3 shoots with her why is there no money shot in any of her vids?. Please let her know that this brother here adores her and I love the fact that she hasn't made her chest bigger with implants. I think it's very sexy when they stay like her with those sexy ass nipples. I love her body!

Don't you love how I turn everything back to my favorite topic ME

I don't know who this is but I must find out who shares my namesake.

brandonnsdiego
04-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Someone is trying to bite the Mistress?

TSSexyChanel
04-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Someone is trying to bite the Mistress?

LOL Im used to it they can have the name I am always all about the bottom line. You know me. $$$$ I don't get it cause my name is Chanel Its this meat.

DrDickenstein
04-16-2009, 12:04 AM
LOL Im used to it they can have the name I am always all about the bottom line. You know me. $$$$ I don't get it cause my name is Chanel Its this meat.

That MEAT definitely ain't hurting ur bottom line Mama!!! Probably hard on somebody ele's though. lol ;)

DrDickenstein
04-16-2009, 12:11 AM
A question though, after 3 shoots with her why is there no money shot in any of her vids?.

Check her 2nd vid....she bust her nut in it. Just not a separate cum clip for it though. Kinda bad lighting when she nuts...but Tony Vee has her squeeze and milk it out over the camera after-the-fact. Pretty hot, the usual Tony standard.

TSSexyChanel
04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
That MEAT definitely ain't hurting ur bottom line Mama!!! Probably hard on somebody ele's though. lol ;)

Sex with out pain is like food with out taste it's pointless. I haven't killed anyone yet and if they should die what a way to go, the mortician will never get that smile off their face. ***maniacal laugh***