PDA

View Full Version : do u think tmp's could thrive like amp's?

MrKnockOut
04-15-2009, 06:32 PM
i gotta admit that i just started going to amp's and i love them. i have been to three so far and feel like it is money well spent. for my fellow btg brethren, do u think that a transsexual oriented massage parlor could thrive like the asian or do u think that girls are too individualistic for something like that to happen? get your massage therapist certification, some equipment, and a few girls and i am sure u would make dough. i work out a lot and i get massages at least once a week

GroobyKrissy
04-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I think the problem with a TS specific massage parlor would come from the fairly obvious (implied) sexual nature of the business. I mean, it's one thing to hire beautiful Asian girls to do massages and kind of stay under the wire... totally another thing to hire Transsexuals to do the same and try to stay under the wire. I think any establishment that tried to legitimize something like that could / would probably face a LOT of public pressure as well as frequent undercover clients.

TVSURFER
04-15-2009, 06:58 PM
I think the problem with a TS specific massage parlor would come from the fairly obvious (implied) sexual nature of the business. I mean, it's one thing to hire beautiful Asian girls to do massages and kind of stay under the wire... totally another thing to hire Transsexuals to do the same and try to stay under the wire. I think any establishment that tried to legitimize something like that could / would probably face a LOT of public pressure as well as frequent undercover clients.
So true! Legitimate massage parlors are catching hell trying to ply their trade as an above board business. TS massage palors would have every news organization in America camping out at their front doors asking questions; specifically: Why a transsexual massage parlor? Disclaimers will be popping up all over the place from legit massagers just so their business won't be scrutinized; legit massage parlors are having disclaimers on their reciepts describing their mission statement. Say, wait a minute; disclaimer has reared its jovial head again?Although it's coming, a transgendered culture is years away from being accepted. Something to think about; because we at BTG like our thing, everybody else doesn't! This thing of ours is moving at a snails pace compared to the rest of the cultured world. Right now, one cannot fit a square peg in a round hole!
:cool:

GroobyKrissy
04-16-2009, 08:56 PM
How's about a nice massage parlor where strong, good looking guys use their hands to massage us girls :) i'd buy that for a dollar ;)

TVSURFER
04-16-2009, 09:03 PM
How's about a nice massage parlor where strong, good looking guys use their hands to massage us girls :) i'd buy that for a dollar ;)
Come to Detroit and I'll put strong hands and baby oil (better than Dirty South could;)) on all the right places,;) to sooth your cute 'lil Asian flanks!:D

GroobyKrissy
04-17-2009, 12:52 PM
Come to Detroit and I'll put strong hands and baby oil (better than Dirty South could;)) on all the right places,;) to sooth your cute 'lil Asian flanks!:D

mmm... I've always had a fantasy about guys in masks :) and I've never been to Detroit :)

Ms Remy M
04-17-2009, 04:16 PM
I think a 'tmp' would be cool, safe, and legal alternative for the tgirls. Down here in Va certified massuists (sp) is a hot commodity with the resorts. Well, at least before the recession, don't really know how the market is.