PDA

View Full Version : Chanel's Top Five Forum members

TSSexyChanel
04-16-2009, 01:18 PM
This is a totally random list and since men are always judging girls I thought turn about was fair play. I was bored and thought I would have some fun with it. These are the people that I found interesting or mildly amusing. I only cum here to be entertained. You will nothing for making the list but the honor of knowing I thought about you for the amount of time it took me to make this post. LOL. I will update the list weekly or when ever I get bored. LMAO

But here goes.

TV Surfer for being me with out boobs, that could be an insult or compliment depends on how much you like me.

Mr. Knockout intelligent but when he talks its like the adults in the Charlie Brown cartoon all I really hear is whaaa whaaa whaan whaan wannn men that cute should just be eye candy.

Roc even though he has been negligent in his perv posting I guess he is in a transexual recession.

Moe77 I found his myspace and he got some great pics I could FAP too. Definately cougar bait

last and certainly not least Seanchi yall know I am addict to power and he runs this shit. I would be Lewinsky to his Clinton anyday if I could cum out of it with all she did. LMAO

Congrats fellas all you other members work harder to make me notice you. Chop chop. You knowI am always watching even when I ain't talking. LMAO

TVSURFER
04-16-2009, 05:51 PM
[B][COLOR="DarkRed"]This is a totally random list and since men are always judging girls I thought turn about was fair play. I was bored and thought I would have some fun with it. These are the people that I found interesting or mildly amusing. I only cum here to be entertained. You will nothing for making the list but the honor of knowing I thought about you for the amount of time it took me to make this post. LOL. I will update the list weekly or when ever I get bored. LMAO

But here goes.

TV Surfer for being me with out boobs, that could be an insult or compliment depends on how much you like me.

First of all I would like to thank my…, 2nd I would like to thank the… and 3rd, you bitches better get that grammar CORRECT or you’ll never make the grade! Thank you, Chanel. :):o;)
Wait a minute, I thought you were me, without the typos! I do love you; figuratively and literally!:o
Oh, don’t bring up bra sizes or I’ll get real angry!:mad: I’ve been known to do this on more than one occasion!:D

MrKnockOut
04-16-2009, 06:17 PM
lmao...thanks for the thought

brandonnsdiego
04-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Congratulations to the top 5! Please let me know what I need to do to move up the list ;-)

ROC
04-16-2009, 09:15 PM
thanks Boo....... ;)

bdser88
04-16-2009, 09:36 PM
meh.

Lists are sooooooooooooo lame-oh.

As for boobies...

TVSURFER
04-16-2009, 10:02 PM
meh.

Lists are sooooooooooooo lame-oh.

As for boobies...
Jealousy won't get you anywhere!:) She provided us with HER list. Nobody twisted her lovely arms to do so. It's obvious she likes the way we pump blood to her soldier; we are of independent mind and thought! I think those are admirable qualities, don't you? I'm not going to paint the town red with it, but you better believe I'm going to get drunk on it while I can! :D It's all in fun, 88!:)
:cool:

bdser88
04-16-2009, 10:25 PM
^^
Enjoy it while it lasts...
Chanel's love is fikkle and her cold heart has crushed many a man.:p

TVSURFER
04-16-2009, 11:21 PM
^^

Wow 88, you speak as if Chanel is a Siren; face of a beautiful woman, but the body of a vulture! Siren's song drove ancient mariners on the rocks!
I'm like Odysseus, I put beeswax in my ears!
Boy 88, you're really miffed, aren't you?:confused:

bigdicki
04-17-2009, 01:51 AM
DAMN!!! I guess I got work harder... or work you harder Chanel. :cool:

moe77
04-17-2009, 12:14 PM
U Dune put a big ol cheeto smile on mah face lol:D

bdser88
04-17-2009, 06:04 PM
Wow 88, you speak as if Chanel is a Siren; face of a beautiful woman, but the body of a vulture! Siren's song drove ancient mariners on the rocks!
I'm like Odysseus, I put beeswax in my ears!
Boy 88, you're really miffed, aren't you?:confused:

Nah - I'm good. Just being a fool.
I vex'd my little .giff didn't work. That dude's pumping his fist - "boobies! whoohoo!"

n3gomx
04-18-2009, 02:45 AM
who cares!!

DYNACORD
04-18-2009, 01:30 PM
who cares!!

"Ha,ha,ha"!

TSSexyChanel
04-18-2009, 03:42 PM
who cares!!

Don't make me get my riding crop out I don't just play a bitch on the net I am a professional ball buster in real life. Go jerk to something better yet go get a membership to the site and enjoy the vast amount of beauties they have to offer. In the future avoid all things Chanel like the plague.LOL

TSSexyChanel
04-18-2009, 03:44 PM
^^

tee hee hee is this one of my exes? Where is your sense of adventure bi polar love came be so exciting the fun of which of my personalities you will meet on any given day is always a thrill. LMAO

bdser88
04-21-2009, 07:02 PM
tee hee hee is this one of my exes? Where is your sense of adventure bi polar love came be so exciting the fun of which of my personalities you will meet on any given day is always a thrill. LMAO

Nah, I'm not one of your broken hearted exes, but your reputation for ball busting is renown in every corner of the earth. :D

Keep 'em on their toes girl!

Crack that whip! :D:eek::D