PDA

View Full Version : Tgirl Fever

TurboMan
04-18-2009, 02:27 AM
WE NOW KNOW WHO NADIA IS....BUT WHO IS THIS CUTIE?......THEY TRAVEL IN THE SAME CIRCLES...ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE AT(panachereport.com)

TSSexyChanel
04-18-2009, 03:56 PM
WE NOW KNOW WHO NADIA IS....BUT WHO IS THIS CUTIE?......THEY TRAVEL IN THE SAME CIRCLES...ACCORDING TO THIS ARTICLE AT(panachereport.com)

I used to love you that the damn site that posted that article about me and shaved two inches off my meat. We don't support them. LOL

brandonnsdiego
04-18-2009, 04:06 PM
Saved off two inches? Now you know we don't support them LOL!

TurboMan
04-18-2009, 05:42 PM
i Used To Love You That The Damn Site That Posted That Article About Me And Shaved Two Inches Off My Meat. We Don't Support Them. Lol

Sorry About That Chanel...but I Found That Site Yesterday While Reading About Bow Wow....never Heard Of This Site Until Then. Never Knew They Tried To Sell You Short Lol. Remember This My Sweet....man Words Can Never Take Away What God Has Bestowed Upon You.

TSSexyChanel
04-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Sorry About That Chanel...but I Found That Site Yesterday While Reading About Bow Wow....never Heard Of This Site Until Then. Never Knew They Tried To Sell You Short Lol. Remember This My Sweet....man Words Can Never Take Away What God Has Bestowed Upon You.

Crisis averted we are in love again. LOL

go to sandra rhodes blog for the best bow wow coverage

she actually meets the folks she trashes LOL

TVSURFER
04-18-2009, 07:01 PM
;)
:cool:

kilakali
04-19-2009, 09:54 AM

Thats LaVita she is on this site. Nadia travels in alot of different circles she is well known in LA and a top (before SRS).

kilakali
04-19-2009, 10:42 AM
I forgot to post a couple of pictures.

bdser88
04-21-2009, 07:20 PM
I forgot to post a couple of pictures.

Thanks. Didn't even recognize her from the 1st set of pictures.
Mad airbrushing.